LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    What people are asking and what they actually sell for are two entirely different things!

But if you don't like Polaris, how about a Turbo-Maverick?
    Ya I see what you are saying Barry

Always ask more so you get what you what for it

I like RZR its very Fun Machine

How-ever I dislike the Quality of-em and the Fact that polaris moved its plant outa the usa

It seem to be pretty much an outsourced machine

Any-way that is way I feel it lacks any quality for the cost

I am going on my 3rd set of wheel bearing with only 12k on her

I replace wheel bearing on one of my cars, but it had over 200k on her
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

Mark Twain

If you took your car where you take a RZR, you'd replace the wheel bearings a lot more often. And a lot of other stuff too. Apples to Oranges.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoundrel View Post
    If you took your car where you take a RZR, you'd replace the wheel bearings a lot more often. And a lot of other stuff too. Apples to Oranges.
    This is true !!

I hear what your saying Leo about some of the quality of the RZR , but I think they all have Little quirks that people learn to live with. I've got my XP900 set-up pretty good right now.
    If you stop and think about how fast we go over crazy rocky / rutted trails, it's defiantly taking some abuse on the wheels and suspension.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Leo...they are all good machines, everyone has there own preferences..I for one will say go Can Am..the fit and finish is second to none..The only issues I had with the commander was belts although 3 in 5000 miles is not bad for half of that being in sand... On my new Turbo...I have had zero issues..in 1200 miles...Lance does tell me I need to upgrade my Tierods...so I guess I had better listen to him...lol...
    Bottom line...get what you heart tells you to buy..
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Thank-You All for your opinions and advise

I Respect all of them

Keep-em coming
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Scoundrel View Post
    X3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing that I didn't like about the can am was that the front wheel drive doesn't lock in right away and you have to spin the rear wheels to get the front end to lock. In some situations that will put you in trouble when you could otherwise crawl though. Just my observation from a test ride that I took at my local OHV when they were doing their promo. Otherwise seemed to be a solid rig

Funny to read that usually anyone that bashes the RZR 1K doesn't have one. I actually have two. 2014 XP4 1K and a 2015 1K two seater desert edition. I have nothing to say but good things about them. I ride hard and fast...never so much as lost a belt. Firm believer in proper belt break-in being the key to reliability!

Maybe the RZR haters are really just jealous!!! Ha ha! Seriously tho...nothing but praise for the Polaris.

Quote Originally Posted by CenCalSandman View Post
    Funny to read that usually anyone that bashes the RZR 1K doesn't have one. I actually have two. 2014 XP4 1K and a 2015 1K two seater desert edition. I have nothing to say but good things about them. I ride hard and fast...never so much as lost a belt. Firm believer in proper belt break-in being the key to reliability!

Maybe the RZR haters are really just jealous!!! Ha ha! Seriously tho...nothing but praise for the Polaris.

I repeat, I love my XP900. It's my third RZR, and I had no problems with any of them. I think a lot of the "haters" just beat the crap out of their machines.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast