LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What would You Get? Which one should I get?

As You all know I prolly have the oldest RZR here

After Jeff }AKA}Pipelayer said>>> Leo time to get XP-!000

He Got my wheels spinning

Well my thought at this time are that I am glad I waited so long

The way these UTVs have progressed in the last 7 years is amazing

It would have been a waste of money say if I got an 800-S when they came out, cause they came out with 900-XP

2 years later and the same goes if I got 900-XP, cause 3 years later came out with 1000-XP

So the last 7 years of driving old-ass RZR Has Not be in Vain

So I wanna know every-ones thoughts on what I should do?

Should I keep old RZR for another 7 Years?

Should I wait for the sport Yamaha to come-out? Hope I live that long...lol

Should I get Can-Am Turbo? or What for X-P 1000 Turbo?

It is awesome to have all these choices. That is why I am asking for your Advice?

99.999% of my Riding is Trails

Money is an issue, cause I am a Cheap Bastard, Oh I really mean Furgal, because that is the politically correct word
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

Mark Twain

If you are wanting a brand new side by side, I would wait to see what is happening in the next few months. Polaris will release their new stuff at the end of this month and that new Yamaha is supposed to be debuted in September. For the trail riding, having the most power isn't really all that important. I would be looking for the one with the best suspension setup. I think they all come with power steering now. But if not, that is a must. If Polaris comes out with a new turbo, you might still want to wait to see how it is holding up before you spend your hard earned money on it. Good luck.
    2014 RZR XP4 1000

Newbie Driver
    I'd wait to get a yamaha

It depends on whether you want to make payments or not. I know I'm slow but the fast guys don't have to wait too long at the turns for me, and like the line from American Graffiti says, there will always be someone faster. If you want to spend $20K, fine. Get a new 1000. But when the XP1000s came out the price on used XP900s dropped like a rock. You will be able to get a very nice one for half the cost of a new 1000. And on the trails, you'll keep up with the 1000s just fine.

I think Yamaha is going to come out with something good, even the new Wolverine is getting good reviews , as far as trail machines go.
    It's defiantly going to be interesting to see what is come at the end of the year.
    I never drove a UTV with locking Diff , but I think it would work well on the trail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with Mike it will b interesting

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    It depends on whether you want to make payments or not. I know I'm slow but the fast guys don't have to wait too long at the turns for me, and like the line from American Graffiti says, there will always be someone faster. If you want to spend $20K, fine. Get a new 1000. But when the XP1000s came out the price on used XP900s dropped like a rock. You will be able to get a very nice one for half the cost of a new 1000. And on the trails, you'll keep up with the 1000s just fine.
    A XP900 would be great for you Leo !! They have plenty of power just don't ride as good as the XP1000. But them again compared to your 800 it would be like riding in a limo !! LOL

Even if you bought a 900xp, in a few months when the new stuff gets released they will go down even more. The new 900's might be a good option for you too.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by crazywatson View Post
    Even if you bought a 900xp, in a few months when the new stuff gets released they will go down even more. The new 900's might be a good option for you too.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    I didn't think to much of the new 900 because they have gone back to the 800S style platform .

Tanks Guys for all your in-put

I have seen some 900-XPs around for 12-14 Grand I believe that to be to high for a used machine

Why would I get one of those when new 900-S I have seen for 14 Grand

Prolly going to take, good advice and wait till the new stuff is out

Would really like the 900-XP over 900-S, Cause of the extra 16 HP she make
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

Mark Twain

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast