LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tires

tires

Looking at selling my 30x10xr15 Mongrels. .there n great shape just need me some tougher tires with ground clearance any experience out there???
    Formerly Rick Thompson

I have Motto Crawlers and the are great !! 1600 miles and still look great !!

After seeing Ed's Moto Crawlers look almost new with 1,600 miles and how they worked Saturday. Those will be my next tires🏼

Ready to ride!

Yep that seems to be a great tire..I need to research what sizes they come in..

I was only able to find them in the 14" wheels and not the 15". When I did the search. I kinda like the BFG mud terrain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a sweet tire also..pricy and I understand heavy???

Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    I was only able to find them in the 14" wheels and not the 15". When I did the search. I kinda like the BFG mud terrain

They make a Motto Hammer tire that is just about the same tire but it's DOT legal . They come in 10X30X15 and 10X31X15 .

What site did you get the info from Ed because when I first saw your tires, I ran a search on them and they only gave me the choice for 14". They are great looking tires and I would definitely want a set of them especially if I could get the 15x31's. I too have the mongrels like Rick and would like to switch tires. I have only lost 1 sidewall so far. A lot of the reasoning for going to the 15" wheel was the ability to run the light truck tires. The downside is tire weight. The mongrels are around 30 lbs. I watched Josh straddle right over stuff that the rest of us had to maneuver around. I don't want to go that big(33") but 31" sounds good.. I have priced the BFG's for around 190. 00 a wheel the mongrels were about 150.00 a wheel. From what I remember I think the moto crawlers were about 220.00 a wheel. Great looking tire though and I have not seen many negative reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    What site did you get the info from Ed because when I first saw your tires, I ran a search on them and they only gave me the choice for 14". They are great looking tires and I would definitely want a set of them especially if I could get the 15x31's. I too have the mongrels like Rick and would like to switch tires. I have only lost 1 sidewall so far. A lot of the reasoning for going to the 15" wheel was the ability to run the light truck tires. The downside is tire weight. The mongrels are around 30 lbs. I watched Josh straddle right over stuff that the rest of us had to maneuver around. I don't want to go that big(33") but 31" sounds good.. I have priced the BFG's for around 190. 00 a wheel the mongrels were about 150.00 a wheel. From what I remember I think the moto crawlers were about 220.00 a wheel. Great looking tire though and I have not seen many negative reviews.

http://www.pureoffroad.com/efx-motohammer-tires.htm

Thanks Ed. Those are much cheaper than what the search I came up with. Aren't those different than the ones you have. Seemed like the tread went half way up the side wall on yours?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast