LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What have you lost on the trail

I was just wondering what kind of things have others lost out of there sxs while out riding . One of the things i lost was my I phone .

Back in my Rhino riding days before i had a holder for my GPS it fell out of my pocket !! It took a hour or so to find it because it feel out going up a steep hill so we had to climb down and look for it .

During a race my brand new iPhone flew out of my jacket pocket to be forever lost in the mud on the track. Expensive day lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A gopro down in the trees at winchester bay
    some archaeologist will dig it up a 5000 years from know and be amazed at early man

I lost an expensive pair of sunglasses , fell out of my pocket .

I lost a cooler. Never knew it came off. Also was headed back to the camp one evening after a couple of hours of riding and saw a nice looking flashlight at the edge of the parking lot. I pulled over to get it and realized it was mine

Competent Driver
    I have lost so many things i have lost track . Lost cell phone , ice chest , fuel can , tools and the list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruckzuck View Post
    I have lost so many things i have lost track . Lost cell phone , ice chest , fuel can , tools and the list goes on.
    Sorry for all your loss's but think you need to do a little better pre trip checking on your load !!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DLFoust View Post
    I lost a cooler. Never knew it came off. Also was headed back to the camp one evening after a couple of hours of riding and saw a nice looking flashlight at the edge of the parking lot. I pulled over to get it and realized it was mine
    I lost a 6 pack cooler on the UTV Invasion/DuneStar ride....I heard it at the base of a hill, but didn't know I lost it. A peep later said it was close to Superman. Those 2 cokes probably still aren't settled down enough to open!

Quote Originally Posted by LBR View Post
    I lost a 6 pack cooler on the UTV Invasion/DuneStar ride....I heard it at the base of a hill, but didn't know I lost it. A peep later said it was close to Superman. Those 2 cokes probably still aren't settled down enough to open!
    At least you were still on the rubber !! LOL

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast