LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I have Video of the Camping spots just have to find it

As I recall trees where not a problem, The Trees where next to hat-creek

The Camping spaces where wide open

My next trip from Mccloud to Concord I will take a de-tour though Hat Creek Camping
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

Mark Twain

Try camping at the Rancheria full hook ups and you can ride right out of camp.just a thought

X2..the Ranchera is a nice place with good management and owner. .more of a resort atmosphere not like camping by the river...Not to worry Ed or anyone else..we will find the spot u need to accommodate. ..We all can discuss the ride at Castle Craigs..Would like to meet mike621..

The wife and I will be there Saturday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike will u come up for the weekend? I believe I need to get a list started and trailer sizes so I can mark out our spots prior..input??? Ie: go up early

G Billy are you looking at twin bridges or potato Bute ? Twin bridges has the creek side dry camp and lots of room for the big trailers . If you say at the rancheria you will be riding burney mountain area and a lot of that burned the fire last year. And I think they are still logging in there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yeah best is twin bridges, potato butte is to dusty , but I like the riding there, not to big on that side of hwy 44 but if you cross the hwy there's lots to explore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe twin bridges would b best for our group..I can map out spots for the bigger trailers by the creek..we could plan rides on both sides of 44..We can talk at craigs and go from there.Also wait till it cools so we can have fires

Yes twin bridges is the best spot go in to the bridge and take first road to the left about a 1/4 mile is a large area creek side. Deer season this spot fills up. There's some good riding out there I have been out there with quads and dirt bikes. Hopefully I will be healed up by this ride and I can help with it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast