LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

Anyone want to go on a recovery at Cow Mountain?

My friend has his FJ Cruiser stuck on a quad trail. They ended up getting air lifted out by the chp. The vehicle is still out there. Trying to make a plan to recover it. So far the plan is to bring a winch out and mount it on the FJ it already has a winch bumper. He wants to go tomorrow but I'm not to sure yet.

We're now thinking Thursday

Crazy...Did this ever get recovered....Dogs mind want to know the story

Yeah they got it. They couldn't wait for me on Thursday. He got a winch and had a built jeep take him out there. He hooked up the winch on the fj and he was able to winch himself out. He didn't want to wait becuase the fj was sitting out there with the windows down and keys in the ignition. On the day they got stuck there was someone coming out to help them but could make it in far enough. They tried hiking out to where they were but got dehydrated and the helicopter ended up picking them up.
    They slid off the trail that how they got stuck. There a couple knuckle heads.

Stars and Stripes Tim was very kind and contacted me to see if he could help us out and go out there. There is no way I would have let him drive his rzr out there though. Lol it would have been scratched all up.