LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Guess it was your Lucky turn Tim

Have heard of some who where Not and really damaged there engine in a big way

Its a real piss poor design in my book if you can-not turn engine in both direction with-out effing it all up

Guess if they did not have chain tensioner in em would not have that problem

May be a solid one would be the solution or better yet not have one at all
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

Mark Twain

Definitely a unique design I wish I knew more about them as do you Tim. I'm in the market to re clutch my xp4. Maybe my shit is to old though for this modern stuff.

The reviews I've read say that it definitely pulls harder.

I will probably order one soon and give it a thorough test at Dunefest. I will let you know how well it works Steve.

Right on!

here is my smart ass thought ... if it didnt ever need adjustment why is it made adjustable???? if so they could have a bunch set up and just install... and every clutch kit out their clames they grip the belt better than the rest and take off harder....lol to much grip can also be a bad thing just my 2 cents
    Dead man walking

Not smart ass JC....logical. I agree, It should need adjustment for elevation.
    I just want to find one that is easier to get set up. I ride from sea level to over 5k in elevation and want to make it simple as possible.

never tried their kits on rzr but worked great on my kawi kfx-700 i see some use it say its easy to adjust...

http://www.daltonindustries.com/prod...clutchkits.asp
    Dead man walking

I run the Dalton kit on 2 of the Rotaxes on stock primaries. They work good, but prolly something better out there.

More belt grip when needed is a great thing, but the other 90% of time when just cruising, it is clamping harder and creating unnecessary heat....next thing coming will either be computer controlled CVT or no rubber band to deal with. I highly endorse the later!

Had the Dalton on my 900 and it was way easier to adjust than the SLP. The Dalton for the 1k wasn't available when I went to St. Anthony last yr, so I just stopped by SLP on my way there and picked up their kit.
    The Heelclicker intrigues me, so I am going to give it a try.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast