LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Bump for new members...

"Maverick" is for what I drive
    "4" is for for.
    "me" is for me/myself/and I
    Pretty much straight forward, this is our 11th Can-am product, been owning and driving Can-am products since 2006.

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Bump...
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

I use my name because there are 2 Ed's all the way back to the old club days. Who's name name can not be spoken. I've been thinking about changing it to EDD and start using( double DD ) because when we are together and somebody calls for ED we both answer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I've had several Jeeps, and still have one now. I like being in the mountains in low range. We have had horses for quiet some time. So ..... Low Ranger kinda like Lone Ranger :-) I use that in the Jeep forum and has my handle on the CB. Use the Rzr in low range a lot too, so thought it would be fitting, plus keeping it the same. My wife goes as Goldielocker in the Jeep forum. Blond hair, she likes to drive the Jeep and thinks the locker in it is really cool and likes to use it. She also use to have her own Suzuki Samurai. She loves the Rzr!

Quote Originally Posted by lowranger View Post
    I've had several Jeeps, and still have one now. I like being in the mountains in low range. We have had horses for quiet some time. So ..... Low Ranger kinda like Lone Ranger :-) I use that in the Jeep forum and has my handle on the CB. Use the Rzr in low range a lot too, so thought it would be fitting, plus keeping it the same. My wife goes as Goldielocker in the Jeep forum. Blond hair, she likes to drive the Jeep and thinks the locker in it is really cool and likes to use it. She also use to have her own Suzuki Samurai. She loves the Rzr!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456