LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

My Name Here Is ________ Because:

Storytime: There are some really cool, unique, and hilarious site "handles" out there and inquiring minds want to know: WTH did you chose THAT forum name for?!!

Mine has been the same on 20 plus forum sites since 2008....it's always the same,LBR, so peeps can relate to me whichever site I post on......so,

L is what my first name starts with, B is for my wife's first name, and R is for our last name (boring, huh?). So, if you think your story is better, then let's flippin' hear it! If you have changed forum names a time or two, then let's hear that story as well. Maybe we could turn this into a poll or monthly contest?

I joined my first forum in the early 2000's and, not knowing any better, used my real name as my handle. A friend on that forum quickly made clear the error of my ways and suggested using Senator, a nickname already in use by those close to me.

I have a couple of other user names on other sites but on most I am EPL . And yes mine is just as boring as LBR's. E is what my first name starts with, P is for my wife's first name, and L is for our last name .

My user name ( Fast Pat ) was given to me because everyone always complain because I want to go faster.

Alfa because I'm usually the oldest guy in the group, and Baz a left-over nickname from the year we lived in Australia.

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Boring.... B is for 1st name...L is hubby's 1st letter and R is last name....yawn
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Proficient Driver
    My name is because I have a Yellow Toy - Can Am Commander . Not really to exciting .

Pipelayer because that has been my occupation for 35 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

washrepair From my business name , Russell Car Wash Repair

Mine also the same on others sites, be it motocross, quad, or UTV forums, I use my Racing number that I've run on my race bike for years, and still do, had to pick a number so I use 621 which is my B-day the S" I use is for the club which is the Sierra chapter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast