LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
    Bumbling Driver

2020 PRP XC heated suspension seats for RZR XP

I have a pair of nearly new PRP XC suspension seats complete with seat heaters, heater switches/looms, and PRP adapters to fit your XP adjustable seat bases making the seat adjustable and quickly removable.

These were delivered new in September and used for roughly 500 miles. They are tastefully designed in black, gray, and silver vinyl with blue accents that will surely accentuate the look of your RZR while dramatically improving your riding comfort.

There are two small punctures on the back of the passenger seat back panel from the push though fasteners in my XPT. Not visible on a 2 seater, but will be seen on a 4 seat RZR.

$1000 or best offer. Located in beautiful Redding CA.

Bumbling Driver
    Price cut to $750, I can ship on your nickel as I have the original packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenmann View Post
    I have a pair of nearly new PRP XC suspension seats complete with seat heaters, heater switches/looms, and PRP adapters to fit your XP adjustable seat bases making the seat adjustable and quickly removable.

These were delivered new in September and used for roughly 500 miles. They are tastefully designed in black, gray, and silver vinyl with blue accents that will surely accentuate the look of your RZR while dramatically improving your riding comfort.

There are two small punctures on the back of the passenger seat back panel from the push though fasteners in my XPT. Not visible on a 2 seater, but will be seen on a 4 seat RZR.

$1000 or best offer. Located in beautiful Redding CA.

There really nice seats , great price !!

Whats your best price ?

I really like my PRP XC seats, mine don’t have heated seat, that would be a nice upgrade especially this time of the year.