LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

Anyone Looking At The Speed UTV?

Just curious if anyone has been looking into or getting a Speed UTV? I am going to go ahead and try one out and see what happens.

Looked at a few YouTube videos, looks like a very well made buggy, I like how so many things are interchangeable, looks like if you get the Robby Gordon edition it’s pretty much race ready.

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    It sounds like, it's still in taking order stage.
    Nothing finalized yet.
    Apparently they give weekly updates on their You tube channel, but it never gives any definite details.
    A couple of guys on the Maverick forum has put the $5000. Down bit haven't heard any date as when it will be available.

Sent from LBR Logistics
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

It's going to be interseting .

Now we just have to wait and see if it ever makes it to production !!

Even if they do sale the first Batch of them going to be pretty hard, No Dealership network, No parts department, Warranty issues if something doesn’t work right.
    Seems like it would take years to get all that up and running. At least with Polaris and Can-Am there’s Dealers pretty close to wherever you go.

That is why I like Polaris, seems anyplace we have been there has been parts if anyone needed them .

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Aren't they Artic Cats?

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

So I did pre-order (why not right?) and doing an RG Diablo (2 seater). I am master # 513 and RG Diablo #102. They're working on their dealer network right now and looks like the closest one so far is Carson City with more to come. Motor just started the EPA testing and is going very well so far. Last week the finalization of orders were at 499 and I am 513 so should be expecting a call soon. Todd Romano has been amazing so far. He's called me personally every time I have had specific questions and has nailed all of them down. I wasn't sure what to expect back in April when I did this, but so far the targets have been being met and the support team has been awesome. I have seen all 20 presentations 18 (live) and while there's been a few that deviated from the technical aspect, they've done a pretty darn good job of detailing out good information. I'll update more as things progress. As of now, I'm looking at late Nov - Dec for completion, however I know things change as this moves forward so I wouldn't be surprised to see that slip back to Jan or later.

Quote Originally Posted by crazywatson View Post
    Aren't they Artic Cats?

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
    That is what I thought .