LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    We tried to get 3 sites a Walker River and was told "NO" because our size trailers use to much power ??
    That’s odd, how big is your trailer? one guy in our group had a 40’ 5th Wheel with a 50amp service reserved.....

Quote Originally Posted by TBluth View Post
    That’s odd, how big is your trailer? one guy in our group had a 40’ 5th Wheel with a 50amp service reserved.....
    We have 2 45' and 1 40' !! My wife called the day before and the lady didn't say anything but the next day (different lady) was the B**** that told her that us people with big trailers use to much power and cause power failures in the park !! I think if we would have all done our own reservations we may have been ok but we support places like that !!

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    We have 2 45' and 1 40' !! My wife called the day before and the lady didn't say anything but the next day (different lady) was the B**** that told her that us people with big trailers use to much power and cause power failures in the park !! I think if we would have all done our own reservations we may have been ok but we support places like that !!
    WTH..
    Glad we decided to forgo Walker River..

Do they have new owners, from pryor years??
    Seems so weird

Sent from LBR Logistics
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Like Paradise Shores complaining about the size of my truck last time......If you dont want to accommodate your guests, dont operate that type of business?

This is going to be a good group of people to ride with can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wholly-Terror Driver Ed & Charlene's Avatar
    https://wrresort.com/ohv-info/

Quads or Similar – $10.00 per night per machine.

Dirt Bikes – $10.00 per night per machine.

Side By Sides or Similar – $15.00 per night per machine.

Off Road Jeeps – $15.00 per night per machine

USE THE OHV REGISTRATION FORM PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL. THANK YOU!
    Thousands of Nevada Bureau of Land Management acres adjoin the Resort property. While OHV usage is not allowed within the Resort, we encourage riding in the outlying areas. Guests may view the google map of the immediate trail area and view the Resort guidelines below.

OHV GUIDELINES AND MAPS

NO NIGHT RIDING ALLOWED
    OHV’S MAY ONLY BE RIDDEN IN AND OUT OF THE RESORT ON THE DESIGNATED ENTRANCE/EXIT ROADS
    PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CHILDREN’S BEHAVAVIOR. SUPERVISE YOUR CHILDREN
    TRIPS TO THE STORE, BAR, SWIMMING POOL, FRIEND’S RV’S ARE NOT ALLOWED ON OHVS. WALK INSTEAD!
    OHV USAGE IS BETWEEN 8:00AM AND ONE HOUR BEFORE DARK.
    LIMIT YOUR TRIPS IN AND OUT TO BLM.
    CHILDREN MAY NOT RIDE AROUND THE RESORT.
    THE SIERRA VIEW SUBDIVISION IF OFF-LIMITS.
    HUDSON WAY IS A COUNTY ROAD. NO DONUTS OR SPIN OUTS.
    BEWARE OF LARGE CATTLE TRUCKS, HAY AND MANURE TRUCKS.
    UTILIZE EXISTING TRAILS AND ROADS. TREAD LIGHTLY OR RIDING WILL BE FORFEITED.
    ACCESS TO WILSON CANYON RECREATIONAL AREA IS VIA A TRAIL ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF HWY. 208.
    NO ACCESS ROUTE ALONG RIVER BETWEEN THE RESORT AND WILSON CANYON. PRIVATE PROPERTY.
    DO NOT TRESPASS. OBEY ALL POSTED SIGNS.
    VIOLATIONS WILL RESULT IN EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND.

We were there first week in June , there was a group of pushers about 6 with stackers all had side x sides and quads , how much power do they use ? the park was 75% full and plenty of large toy haulers , Guy Fieri pulled in with his 2 very large class C , pulling jeeps we did not know it was him till he was leaving , how much power was he using to cook his meals , LOL

We were there a couple of years ago in a 30amp site, we did blow the breaker a couple times, but were running everything AC TV Micro, still shouldn’t Trip, maybe they upgraded the power?
    All those rules that was posted have been the rules since I’ve been going there, just the Charging of OHV‘s is new, I don’t like it, but looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks.

Hey Mike, did they tell you that they would be waiving the OHV fee for all of us? I'm just wondering if I need to call them to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    Hey Mike, did they tell you that they would be waiving the OHV fee for all of us? I'm just wondering if I need to call them to be sure.
    I don’t know for sure, they just said I made my Reservation before the policy so they won’t be changing me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast