LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

Thread: UTV Invasion

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar

UTV Invasion

Just seen this posted from Dave and crew

FYI only

UTV Invasion would like to say "THANK YOU"
    to all of our attendees that have joined us in Idaho for the last 6 years.
    As many of you have heard 2019 was our last year at Idaho Dunes RV Park. We have tried for the last two years to negotiate with Idaho Dunes RV to be able to continue holding the event on their private property. We have been unable to come to terms with them.
    A lot of you may not know that UTV Invasion Vendor area and Idaho Dunes RV camping area have been two separate entities. We have, in the past, had to pay Idaho Dunes RV Campground to be able to hold UTV Invasion there yearly, even though we're consistently selling out the campground.
    UTV Invasion did not receive any of the camping or extra entrance fees Idaho Dunes RV had been charging to you, "the attendees."
    UTV Invasion has been brought to you by and paid for by our incredible Vendors and Sponsors who have joined us over the years, along with myself personally/Fullerton Sand Sports subsidizing the event.
    I/We believed this was an investment to bring you, the attendees, the BEST possible event we could for our love of the sport. We believe we have accomplished that goal. And all of you attendees and sponsors/vendors are amazing and we Thank You.

Sent from BLR Logistics
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Sounds to me like Idaho Dunes RV Park got greedy and ended up shooting themselves in the foot!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    Sounds to me like Idaho Dunes RV Park got greedy and ended up shooting themselves in the foot!!
    They have always been greedy , looks like they just got tired of it !!