LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

Thread: 2020??

2020??

Seen these pictures of what’s supposed to be the new RZR, I think I like the 2019 better.

The 4 seater looks Can Am huge

Interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they release there new models the end of July !!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    I think they release there new models the end of July !!
    Yeah at the Dealer show, I guess they been taking these pictures off the RZR forum, probably going to be the new model, or close to it, I would think there going to have some sort of new motor with a bunch of HP. Hopefully they tested ready good and it doesn’t have a bunch of problems. Will see in a couple weeks I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    Yeah at the Dealer show, I guess they been taking these pictures off the RZR forum, probably going to be the new model, or close to it, I would think there going to have some sort of new motor with a bunch of HP. Hopefully they tested ready good and it doesn’t have a bunch of problems. Will see in a couple weeks I guess.
    Mike, I read somewhere that the very first suggestion of a new engine would be application to CARB for air pollution clearance, and that hasn't happened.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    Mike, I read somewhere that the very first suggestion of a new engine would be application to CARB for air pollution clearance, and that hasn't happened.
    Maybe it will have the same motor as the 19’ model, have to wait till after the Dealer Show to find out for sure.

Tenderfoot Driver
    The thread on Rzr forums was stripped of the pictures, then closed, then removed. So I suspect there must have been some kernel of truth to the info in it. There was for a brief period a video taken from a drone that purported to be of something new, but who knows.
    I am waiting. Probably going to buy a new Can Am. I don't see myself buying another first year polaris product Been there done that.

The Polaris wedsite has a count down to the new model, I think it’s at 11 days right now.