LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

Walker river recommendation needed

Hey guys, we will be at Walker River Resort this weekend. We rode some trails out to pine grove a couple times and some smaller trails behind the resort. Can anyone recommend a trail/ride to a scenic site or landmark out there? We won’t do bodie, with the kids it’s too far to go. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could help but when I was there we just followed and never tracked the ride !!

Same here, we were there last year, went on some great rides, but I was just following people, I do know we were around the base of Mt Patterson , and we did have to ride on some pavement to get there. Maybe someone on here has some tracks.

Haha, I’m usually following too, maybe it’s time to take the lead . I heard about red canyon and Mt Patterson, I’ll ask the guys st the resort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    This is a map from the Dayton side, I know you can get from Walker River over to Patterson and to the ghost town of Como, sunrise pass.
    We meet some people that came from Walker River resort when we came out of Eldorado Canyon.
    We weren't sure where we were..lol so we talked to them for awhile and figured out how to get back to Dayton.

Sent from BLR Logistics
    Don't Run Out Of Talent