LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Crackerjack Driver Controlled Force's Avatar
    Getting rid of all the know problems that these cars have

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You need to start looking at some of the problems on the CanAm X3's , starting with the upper control arms . I know of 6 that have broke , 2 in one day !!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    You need to start looking at some of the problems on the CanAm X3's , starting with the upper control arms . I know of 6 that have broke , 2 in one day !!
    I don't get too many X3s in here I've got 3600 miles on mine drive it like a Banshee and I've never had any issues with my control arms or anything else for that matter on my car, but I guess anything can break

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Force View Post
    I don't get too many X3s in here I've got 3600 miles on mine drive it like a Banshee and I've never had any issues with my control arms or anything else for that matter on my car, but I guess anything can break

Ben keep an eye on the upper arms by the sway bay mount !! I know of at least 6 that have broke there , starts as a little crack wrapping around the tube by the mount !! We had one brake this Friday in the middle of nowhere and Saturday mornning noticed another persons had the crack on it !! Both have 5-6,000 miles on them !!

Ben keep an eye on the upper arms by the sway bay mount !! I know of at least 6 that have broke there , starts as a little crack wrapping around the tube by the mount !! We had one brake this Friday in the middle of nowhere and Saturday mornning noticed another persons had the crack on it !! Both have 5-6,000 miles on them !!
    Good in lnfo I'll keep a eye out, I actually don't run the sway bar I find the car rides better and articulates better without it on my personal car

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    I'm hoping the RC doesn't have this problem..
    Definitely was a weak point with a can An

Sent from BLR Logistics
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Good in lnfo I'll keep a eye out, I actually don't run the sway bar I find the car rides better and articulates better without it on my personal car

Here's a picture of where they break !!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Here's a picture of where they break !!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Is that a DS or and RS, Looks like it's cracking right by the sway bar link that's probably why I've never had a problem because I disconnected that and took the whole front sway bar off right when I got the car

Is that a DS or and RS, Looks like it's cracking right by the sway bar link that's probably why I've never had a problem because I disconnected that and took the whole front sway bar off right when I got the car

All the ones that was with us were all DS 64” models, some broke in the same spot with the sway bar discontinued? I was think the sway bar had something to do with it to until I saw his? The RS 72” has completely different control arms, so don’t know about those car.
    I gotta get new arms there’s lots of people making them, but don’t know which ones to get.

Finally the last of the parts showed up,the worst part is waiting.
    Just got done installing the split tank to separate the engine coolant from the intercooler coolant, The brilliant engineers at Polaris decided to incorporate both and by doing that whatever temperature the engine is,that's what the temperature of the intercooler is... that was a big fail in their design now they're separate so the intake temps will be a lot cooler

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast