LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

Battery draining on xp1000

Hey guys, my battery is draining. After first time I replaced the battery cause I thought the old one is bad. Rzr was running Fine all weekend, but when I got home after 3 days the battery was dead again. Something is drawing . I added a Polaris stereo and under glow but both are not in when rzr is off, i checked. I also have corrotion on my battery bracket but not on my terminals . Battery was unplugged. Any suggestion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the battery was disconnected and it went dead the problem is the RZR !! As for the corrosion does it look like maybe it's over charging and getting battery acid coming out of the caps ??

The battery went dead while the battery was still connected. I disconnected it after I saw it was drained.

I was able to find the problem. Someone told me how to do it with using a lightbulb between the positive terminal and the cable. Was able to track down the accessorie that was causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by deryll1 View Post
    I was able to find the problem. Someone told me how to do it with using a lightbulb between the positive terminal and the cable. Was able to track down the accessorie that was causing it.

What did you find ?

Battery draining on xp1000

After connecting the light bulb between the +terminal and the +cable with the ignition off the bulb was glowing. I then started to unhook one accessory ( speakers, light bar etc) after the other. Turned out to be the cable going to my factory speaker remote. It was plugged in to the + connection on my accessories block. I switched it over to the acc connection. Even with the remote turned off it was drawing power . Still doesn’t make sense to me but according to the guy I spoke with it does . The power button on the remote only activates the speakers when turned on but still runs a closed circuit constantly.