LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
    Proficient Driver

Tire shopping for good all around 32" tire.

Currently running 32x10x14 kanati mongrels but going to a 15 inch wheel so starting to window shop for a 32 or 33 inch tire. The 10 ply mongrels work decent but they are a stiff riding tire and some of our rides are in soft sandy soil which the mongrels do not do well in. Wanting a tire under 40 lbs that will work for both crawling, desert, mountain trails and occasional sand use. A few tires I have run in the past are Tusk Warthogs and Terrabites, ITP Ultracross R Specs Maxxis Liberties and Tensor Regulators. I see a few of you are still running Pro Armor XG's. How are they in multiple terrains? Any other tires I should look at?
    2018 CanAm X3 XRC

Quote Originally Posted by Sandfreak View Post
    Currently running 32x10x14 kanati mongrels but going to a 15 inch wheel so starting to window shop for a 32 or 33 inch tire. The 10 ply mongrels work decent but they are a stiff riding tire and some of our rides are in soft sandy soil which the mongrels do not do well in. Wanting a tire under 40 lbs that will work for both crawling, desert, mountain trails and occasional sand use. A few tires I have run in the past are Tusk Warthogs and Terrabites, ITP Ultracross R Specs Maxxis Liberties and Tensor Regulators. I see a few of you are still running Pro Armor XG's. How are they in multiple terrains? Any other tires I should look at?

I have had the Pro Armors on my last 4 SXS's and have been very happy with them !!

Proficient Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    I have had the Pro Armors on my last 4 SXS's and have been very happy with them !!
    Seen a couple reviews that they are under sized. Have you measured yours by chance?
    Attached Images
    2018 CanAm X3 XRC

Quote Originally Posted by Sandfreak View Post
    Seen a couple reviews that they are under sized. Have you measured yours by chance?
    I think one of the biggest problems is the amount of air pressure people have in them when they measure the tire !! I have also noticed it you put the same tire on a 7" wide wheel it comes out taller then if you put it on a 8" wheel . I just measured my Pro Crawlers mounted on 7" wheels with 6lbs of air and they are 31" !!