LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Capable Driver FlatMan (BatMan)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    Pipelayer is doing his annual Virginia City ride on January 12th beginning at 9:00 am, starting at the Railroad museum on E st. Weather permitting. Hope to see you there.

1) Pipelayer

2) EPL

3) Mike621

4) gridman

5) Jeepalive

6) LainRacing

7) Alfa Baz

8) Uberkul

9) thecoop22

10) Kbachell
    11) Batman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pipelayer is doing his annual Virginia City ride on January 12th beginning at 9:00 am, starting at the Railroad museum on E st. Weather permitting. Hope to see you there.

1) Pipelayer

2) EPL

3) Mike621

4) gridman

5) Jeepalive

6) LainRacing

7) Alfa Baz

8) Uberkul

9) thecoop22

10) Kbachell

11) Flatman

Cab Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    I'd much rather camp, but have no way to get my General from camp to VC. I don't think I want to try to get my toy hauler up into VC.
    We are staying at the RV park in VC, on "F Street". Just one or two blocks, in the RZR, to the staging area. $39/night full hookups.

Quote Originally Posted by Kbachell View Post
    We are staying at the RV park in VC, on "F Street". Just one or two blocks, in the RZR, to the staging area. $39/night full hookups.
    I've only been to VC once, but I seem to recall thinking I probably would have a tough time getting my 42 foot 5th wheel into town. Anyone have an opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    I've only been to VC once, but I seem to recall thinking I probably would have a tough time getting my 42 foot 5th wheel into town. Anyone have an opinion?

I don't think it would be a problem getting in to VC but would probably be easier from Carson City side !!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    I don't think it would be a problem getting in to VC but would probably be easier from Carson City side !!
    I’ve stayed at the RV park in VC many times with my TH. Super nice people just recently bought it and are fixing it up, I would stay there anytime.....except for January ⛄️❄️. They do have some pull thru’s for larger units. You might call them and check, Barry. Ed is right about going up the truck route on the south side. Another thing that I should mention is that the RV park also has cabins that they rent where you can ride your sxs from to the ride and back but I don’t know their availability this time of year.

Cab Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    I’ve stayed at the RV park in VC many times with my TH. Super nice people just recently bought it and are fixing it up, I would stay there anytime.....except for January ⛄️❄️. They do have some pull thru’s for larger units. You might call them and check, Barry. Ed is right about going up the truck route on the south side. Another thing that I should mention is that the RV park also has cabins that they rent where you can ride your sxs from to the ride and back but I don’t know their availability this time of year.

the only concern I have, in January, would be how steep the hill is dropping down from VC main drag down the hill to turn into the rv park. I remember people talking about ice, the year before, making it tricky to navigate the right turn at the bottom, near the inn where we staged. What do you think, Jeff?

Quote Originally Posted by Kbachell View Post
    the only concern I have, in January, would be how steep the hill is dropping down from VC main drag down the hill to turn into the rv park. I remember people talking about ice, the year before, making it tricky to navigate the right turn at the bottom, near the inn where we staged. What do you think, Jeff?
    You never know what the weather is going to be like. We had snow one year, rain one year and clear weather last year.

1) Pipelayer

2) EPL

3) Mike621

4) gridman

5) Jeepalive

6) LainRacing

7) Alfa Baz

8) Uberkul

9) thecoop22

10) Kbachell

11) Flatman

Cab Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    You never know what the weather is going to be like. We had snow one year, rain one year and clear weather last year.
    last year, it rained all week and cleared up Friday night. I thought I would never get all the mud off after the run!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast