LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

Utv Radio recommendations

Hi there, me and my buddy would like to communicate while riding. What’s a good radio to get. Needs to be car to car . Good price .
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by deryll1 View Post
    Hi there, me and my buddy would like to communicate while riding. What’s a good radio to get. Needs to be car to car . Good price .
    Thanks!

Most of us here on the forum have Rugged radios and are very happy with them !!

I saw them, but there are different sets. There is a set at 1300$ and then a set around 500$. Both have 2 helmet kits.

Quote Originally Posted by deryll1 View Post
    I saw them, but there are different sets. There is a set at 1300$ and then a set around 500$. Both have 2 helmet kits.

You just have to read what each one is because the are different watt radios , some intercoms are blue tooth and so on !!

Ok, thanks for the info, I saw some on eBay with some description, have to google a bit more.

Greenhorn Driver
    You know the saying, "you get what you pay for". Get the Rugged Radios. Get the RM-60 Radio and Intercom. Wired or wireless is your choice for the hemet kit. If you go cheap you will wish you hadn't. Call Rugged, tell them what you are doing they will help pair up a kit. The reason I recommend the RM-60 is that it is 60 watt. More range.

good luck
    2017 XPT 1000
    2015 CA Mav 1000 Turbo (4 Sale)

Quote Originally Posted by Irish3010 View Post
    You know the saying, "you get what you pay for". Get the Rugged Radios. Get the RM-60 Radio and Intercom. Wired or wireless is your choice for the hemet kit. If you go cheap you will wish you hadn't. Call Rugged, tell them what you are doing they will help pair up a kit. The reason I recommend the RM-60 is that it is 60 watt. More range.

good luck
    After some research I saw the difference between the gear, the cheap one is just the intercom, the other set is intercom and radio combined. I definitely will go rugged, but as you said, I’ll call them and have them guide me! Thanks for the input!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish3010 View Post

good luck

I went the wrong way the first time .