LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I don't carry a gun day to day but do carry a 9mm with me when out riding .

I don't pack when I go riding, cause all my friends do

But when alone riding or what-ever browning 9mm or 32
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

Mark Twain

Thanx for the input all! I expect to get my license, but probably will never buy a gun to pack...probably the safest for everyone around me.

Quote Originally Posted by LBR View Post
    Thanx for the input all! I expect to get my license, but probably will never buy a gun to pack...probably the safest for everyone around me.
    From what I have seen your are more a danger to your self then anyone else. Remember Lance they make you shoot to qualify when you get your permit .

Lance, I've been shooting all my life, but I learned more in a one-day class (firing 250 rounds of .45 in about 4 hours!) from a retired military instructor than I did in 50 years of plinking. We did static, moving, very close range, "from the hip", around obstacles, multiple targets......... It was worth every penny, and I've been wanting to do it again!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    From what I have seen your are more a danger to your self then anyone else. Remember Lance they make you shoot to qualify when you get your permit .
    Lol....everyone stubs their toe now and then, so I fit right in. I had no intention to do a hands-on testing to qualify getting permitted. If so, I probably would never get permitted at all.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    Lance, I've been shooting all my life, but I learned more in a one-day class (firing 250 rounds of .45 in about 4 hours!) from a retired military instructor than I did in 50 years of plinking. We did static, moving, very close range, "from the hip", around obstacles, multiple targets......... It was worth every penny, and I've been wanting to do it again!
    Great idea Barry.....want to wait so the 2 of us have the guns we're going to carry first.

Quote Originally Posted by LBR View Post
    Lol....everyone stubs their toe now and then, so I fit right in. I had no intention to do a hands-on testing to qualify getting permitted. If so, I probably would never get permitted at all.
    In California you have to shot and hit the target in order to get a permit .

I don't go places that I feel there is a need to have a gun in everyday live but do care one when out in the woods !!

Quote Originally Posted by 550George View Post
    I don't go places that I feel there is a need to have a gun in everyday live.......
    You mean like the movie theater or school?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast