LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

Turbo s Roll Cage Recall

Polaris has issued a safety alert for 2018 RZR Turbo S vehicles. Polaris has determined that the Rollover Protection Structure (ROPS) on 2018 Turbo S vehicles may not meet Polaris quality standards, which may increase the risk of injury in the event that a vehicle rollover occurs. Polaris advises owners not to drive their vehicles until evaluated and serviced by their local dealer. Polaris is evaluating a comprehensive repair, targeting availability before the end of August with parts shipping to dealers in early September. Polaris is notifying dealers and contacting affected consumers by mail, and email if available. To search off-road recalls by model or vehicle identification number (VIN), visit Off-Road Product Safety Recalls - Search by VIN.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Here is the link to check your Vin to see if yours has a Recall !!

http://www.polaris.com/en-us/rider-s...f-road-recalls

Proficient Driver
    Holy moly...stay safe folks...park it if not aftermarket

Am I missing something here? I thought the "XP" and the "S" were totally different vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    Am I missing something here? I thought the "XP" and the "S" were totally different vehicles.
    They are different , some of the body panels etc will interchange !!

I road the last couple times out with 2 of them, they look completely different on the out side maybe the floor panels are the same, they both had after market cages on them, good looking machine one was red the other blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    I road the last couple times out with 2 of them, they look completely different on the out side maybe the floor panels are the same, they both had after market cages on them, good looking machine one was red the other blue.
    The doors and a few other parts will fit , that is why I took the doors off my XP 1000 when I dropped it off at the dealer for Polaris !!