LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

Chappie OHV @ Mt Shasta Aug 16-19

Hey yall, headed to Chappie for my birthday celebration this year. I have some family coming who ride dirt bikes, but would love to see some other SxSs show up! We’re camping 16th through 19th at the OHV campground. It is first come first serve to camp. I haven’t been yet but I hear it’s an amazing place to ride. If you have any pointers on which trails to ride or places to go please comment.
    Everyone is welcome! Cheers!
    - Vince

One of my favorite places to ride! I just might have to join in even if I just make it a day trip. Hopefully have a new XP4 to break in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 38sFinest View Post
    Hey yall, headed to Chappie for my birthday celebration this year. I have some family coming who ride dirt bikes, but would love to see some other SxSs show up! We’re camping 16th through 19th at the OHV campground. It is first come first serve to camp. I haven’t been yet but I hear it’s an amazing place to ride. If you have any pointers on which trails to ride or places to go please comment.
    Everyone is welcome! Cheers!
    - Vince

There are a lot of fun trails , we like going up 26 . I may be able to come out there of the 16th and show you around a little or at least show you some good ride on the map.

what is Chappie like in the winter? like thanksgiving? I suppose it snows up in the peaks?

Quote Originally Posted by jrubicon View Post
    what is Chappie like in the winter? like thanksgiving? I suppose it snows up in the peaks?

During the winter there is snow but depends on how bad the snow is as to how far you are able to ride !! With the "Carr Fire " going on at this time Chappie is closed and don't expect it to open till at least next summer !!

This ride is cancelled due to the Carr fire !!