LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Crackerjack Driver Controlled Force's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    Polaris flew a Investigator out to my house from Minnesota to look at my RZR !!

That's good they did that, Now they can see what type of a product they're putting out what did he have to say?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Force View Post
    That's good they did that, Now they can see what type of a product they're putting out what did he have to say?

He was just the Investigator , he said they would be getting back to me in a couple of weeks or so . I haven't heard back from them yet !!

He was just the Investigator , he said they would be getting back to me in a couple of weeks or so . I haven't heard back from them yet !!
    Hopefully they get back to you it would be interesting to see what they have to say

I agree with installing the fuel rail but feel it's a waste unless you also replace the the fuel line with the plastic elbow that broke on mine !!

The link I sent you and Jeff for that Steel braided fuel line conversion and fuel rail is a good idea and I've installed quite a few of them,,,but it's still not 100% bullet proof system,as they still use the plastic end on the fuel pump side,if that breaks it still going to shoot fuel all over the place, but at least the end on the rail is a improvement as that where all the heat is..

The link I sent you and Jeff for that Steel braided fuel line conversion and fuel rail is a good idea and I've installed quite a few of them,,,but it's still not 100% bullet proof system,as they still use the plastic end on the fuel pump side,if that breaks it still going to shoot fuel all over the place, but at least the end on the rail is a improvement as that where all the heat is..

I never received a link from you, did you PM it to me ?? The one I purchased for my rzr from SXS Performance has "No" plastic fittings on it !!

I guess you forgot, You contacted me and I sent you that link lol it's OK we're all getting old.
    It was the same link I sent to Jeff
    I never received a link from you, did you PM it to me ?? The one I purchased for my rzr from SXS Performance has "No" plastic fittings on it !!

This is what I was talking about,that fitting is still plastic, That's the one that snaps over the fuel sending unit under the passenger set

This is what I was talking about,that fitting is still plastic, That's the one that snaps over the fuel sending unit under the passenger set

I haven't really looked at my rzr because I'm not going to be replacing it anyway but on the one I have there is a fitting that looks like you would replace at the pump and an end like on the other end of your hose in the picture !!

Newbie Driver
    Any word back from Polaris yet? Really interested in what they have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Malmer View Post
    Any word back from Polaris yet? Really interested in what they have to say.

It's at the Polaris dealership , hopefully should know more this week !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast