LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Crackerjack Driver Controlled Force's Avatar

Billet fuel rail and manifold

Customer just dropped off his XP1K for a billet fuel rail billet intake while I have it all apart im replacing the thermostat he claims it's sticking from time to time and doing some general maintenance spark plugs oil change transmission service front diff oil.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Billet fuel...it's a must for XP owners and XPT cars as well

This car is also getting a billet intake manifold so he doesn't have to worry about the rubber boots ripping and sucking dirt into the engine

The factory rail is a POS

I did these upgrades to mine. Ben, you installed the billet intake and shared your source for the billet rail and stainless steel feed line. I can’t say that it makes it run noticeably better, but I feel so much better knowing that my potential of a fuel fire is greatly reduced. Especially after seeing Ed’s car catch on fire due to a plastic fuel line fitting break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fitting breaking is something that just dosen't happen,but as you know there's a fix for that too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    I did these upgrades to mine. Ben, you installed the billet intake and shared your source for the billet rail and stainless steel feed line. I can’t say that it makes it run noticeably better, but I feel so much better knowing that my potential of a fuel fire is greatly reduced. Especially after seeing Ed’s car catch on fire due to a plastic fuel line fitting break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Force View Post
    The fitting breaking is something that just dosen't happen,but as you know there's a fix for that too!

The fitting does break and there is others on this forum that were with me when the little 90 degree elbow broke on mine !! I think the issue is that for the most part when there is a fire they burn to the ground and when they are looked at the fuel rail is puffed up and opened so that is what everyone sees and blames the elbow is melted and gone !!

Billet fuel...it's a must for XP owners and XPT cars as well

I agree with installing the fuel rail but feel it's a waste unless you also replace the the fuel line with the plastic elbow that broke on mine !!

Attached Images

That's news to me
    Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    I agree with installing the fuel rail but feel it's a waste unless you also replace the the fuel line with the plastic elbow that broke on mine !!
    Well that's news to me is I have yet to see one break, damm Polairs when will they ever get there act together... here's another one for polairs XPT owners...there was 2 guys at SM last weekend with brand new Turbo cars that broke the timing chain... I mean come on already Enough is enough ,now the non turbo XPs have nowhere near the issue's the turbo cars have..I'm glad I jumped ship to Can Am X3

3 thousand trouble free miles so far

That's news to meWell that's news to me is I have yet to see one break, damm Polairs when will they ever get there act together... here's another one for polairs XPT owners...there was 2 guys at SM last weekend with brand new Turbo cars that broke the timing chain... I mean come on already Enough is enough ,now the non turbo XPs have nowhere near the issue's the turbo cars have..I'm glad I jumped ship to Can Am X3

3 thousand trouble free miles so far

Polaris flew a Investigator out to my house from Minnesota to look at my RZR !!

Attached Images

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast