LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

Hybrid View

Crackerjack Driver Controlled Force's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick4me View Post
    I see you are running your skats on your X3 there. Any issues or concerns with the terrain? I was advised that it is pretty rocky and not to run paddles. Looks like you did fine. We are looking at going there and any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
    You really don't need paddles, there's nothing there that's that big to climb to benefit sand tires, I hardly saw any rocks it's nothing compared to Sand Mountain,when I go back I'm gonna be running my dirt tires.. And depending where you want to camp you can take the 1st staging area that is right off the freeway Or you can go to the place I went to either way The town of Winnamucca is just a stone throw away

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Force View Post
    You really don't need paddles, there's nothing there that's that big to climb to benefit sand tires, I hardly saw any rocks it's nothing compared to Sand Mountain,when I go back I'm gonna be running my dirt tires.. And depending where you want to camp you can take the 1st staging area that is right off the freeway Or you can go to the place I went to either way The town of Winnamucca is just a stone throw away
    Awesome! Thanks for your feedback.
    MINE:
    2017 Maverick X3 X rs TURBO R Gold & Red
    WIFES:
    2022 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX Limited
    www.dstechnologiesllc.net/utvmods4u/