LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which Dealership?

I really like my 800s with the bump seat in the middle, but I feel like its time for a 4-seater. I’ve read more than once on here about a dealership in or near sac to avoid and best bet was one in Reno. Anybody care to elaborate?

Feel free to post any glowing reviews you have!

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 66Elco View Post
    I really like my 800s with the bump seat in the middle, but I feel like its time for a 4-seater. I’ve read more than once on here about a dealership in or near sac to avoid and best bet was one in Reno. Anybody care to elaborate?

Thanks in advance

Next question is XP1000 or XP1000 Turbo?

Next question is XP1000 or XP1000 Turbo?

It depends if you are going to go in the sand a lot get the turbo , if your just doing mainly trails I would say the 1000 is fine !!

Thanks in advance

Call Robert at Red Bluff Yamaha / Polaris in Red Bluff and tell him I told you to call !!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    Call Robert at Red Bluff Yamaha / Polaris in Red Bluff and tell him I told you to call !!
    Tell him I also told you to call!

Tell him I said to call too..... wait... that may not help..

Proficient Driver
    Kevin at Concord Polaris took good care of me. He also helped out Stetson after his first deal went sideways. Worth checking out for sure.

Reno powersports is very help full during the sale and delivery of the machine. But service department says one thing and does another.

Newbie Driver
    I bought mine at Reno Cycle & Gear. Went in to buy a RZR 1000 with an advertised price and they thought I was crazy. Asked me where I found it at, showed them a screen shot of it, they agreed to give it to me at that price. I bought a winch and they matched the price I found online, they wrote up the sale with the wrong price on the winch, wrong interest-rate on the loan. They finally got all the paperwork right after the 3rd time writing it. Service department sucks and only does 1/2 of a grease job and charge you full price. I called them out on it. Give me a line of BS. I can go with more issues but I’m not a bitcher and I’ve never written a bad review on a forum but watch out if you deal with them. JMO

Wow never been to Reno cycle, but sounds like I won’t be going there, or Auburn , if you want to stick close to Sac area you really only have to choose, Elk Grove, which pretty much only deals in Polaris and flat bed trailers, or Roseville Yamaha with is a bigger shop, I drive by Roseville shop everyday they have a big selection of SXS now, even some custom ones, good luck in the search hope you find a good deal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast