LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbachell View Post
    Any update on Neil? I don't know where he lives, but if they need help shuttling their vehicles home, etc, please let me know and I will do what I can to help. I can be available after about 11:00am and could get there around 2:00pm, from here.
    I haven't got any update on how he is doing yet !! He lives in Cottonwood d from what i have seen else where some friends of his were taking his stuff home for him !!

This is what Debbie posted on FB !!

Neil was hit today by an SUV while driving the rzr and his clavicle was broken and obviously the rzr is toast (but not worried about that). Ryan, Victoria and kids came here to help us. Not sure about everything...Neil needs to see an orthopedic surgeon on mon (hopefully can get him in asap) and thankfully Ryan will help us get everything home. We could really use prayers right now. Neil is probably looking at surgery. Anyways, we are so thankful to everyone who has helped us here, especially Heather and Craig Bommarito. We know it could have been a lot worse, we are thankful God was with Neil ❤️

Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    I haven't got any update on how he is doing yet !! He lives in Cottonwood d from what i have seen else where some friends of his were taking his stuff home for him !!
    I was also offering up a place to keep the trailer in Reno if need be until he is better! Glad someone is helping get his stuff back. Hoping for a fast recovery!

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Thanks for all the pictures

Sent from BLR Logistics
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Awesome ride great to see everyone again and also make new friends. Neil keep us posted on you recovery.

Proficient Driver
    Glad he is OK. Thoughts and prayers for speedy recovery.

Chauffeur Driver
    Neil is home and resting. His son just stopped by and droppped off my RZR and trailer, and handed back home. It's been a long day for their family, hopefully a good couple days of rest coming up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast