LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Chauffeur Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    Nice pictures, Craig. For me, the best part of this forum is meeting the right people, and on this trip I think my highlight was meeting and getting to know you and Heather just a little. We are lucky to have you both, and I look forward to our next ride together!!
    Barry, I would have to agree. I always enjoy riding and exploring new areas, and doing so with great people makes it that much more enjoyable! I am glad we had the opportunity to spend some time together. Definitely looking forward to the next ride!

Chauffeur Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    Nice pictures, Craig. For me, the best part of this forum is meeting the right people, and on this trip I think my highlight was meeting and getting to know you and Heather just a little. We are lucky to have you both, and I look forward to our next ride together!!
    Barry, I would have to agree. I always enjoy riding and exploring new areas, and doing so with great people makes it that much more enjoyable! I am glad we had the opportunity to spend some time together. Definitely looking forward to the next ride!

Chauffeur Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by neil11975 View Post
    Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers. I'm going to see the surgeon this afternoon. I will be back to riding after all of this is done. I want to thank all of you who were there and helped out. Especially Craig and Heather. Craig jumped in his rzr and came and found me. Heather and him made sure they got all of the guys' info that hit me while Debbie took me to the hospital. Heather was the one who noticed that I wasn't thinking straight after the accident and told me to go to the hospital. Then there was everyone who made sure my rzr got back to camp and then loaded on Craig's trailer to get it home. I don't know everyone involved since i wasn't there for all of it but we have an awesome group of people who were willing to do whatever to help us. We are so grateful. Thanks Jeff for the great ride and for checking in on us.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    Here's to a speedy recovery! Get well soon!

Quote Originally Posted by stetson View Post
    Sorry its a little long

https://youtu.be/7ENK8ekTRtY
    Love the video Jeff, if you don’t have the itch to go riding after that, sell your sxs. Pls send me a copy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by drtfun View Post
    Awesome ride great to see everyone again and also make new friends. Neil keep us posted on you recovery.
    Really great to see you and Deb aka Barb, again.

Great pics Craig, hope to see you and Heather at Cinco

Chauffeur Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    Great pics Craig, hope to see you and Heather at Cinco

Planning on it! See you there!

Great pics! Thank you for sharing everyone!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234