LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
    Proficient Driver

Same size tires all around.

I am wanting to change out my stock Rzr tires for tires that are all the same size. I have seen this on some rzr's but mostly on the 1000's. What do I need to know to switch all the tires to the same size? Do I need to do anything custom or change anything to make them work without any problems? I have a Rzr xp 900 basically stock. Suspension and everything is stock. Or can I just throw on some more narrow tires on the rear similar to the front tires and call it good?

ive got 28x10" mongerals on 15" wheels all 4 corners on mine, no mods needed.

Going to the same size on all four corners not only eliminates the need for different sized spares if you carry a spare, but it will also make the handling better. You'll loose the front end push that the XP suffers from. Next to revalving and springing the XP, it's probably the best handling mod you can make.

I'm running the Mongerals they work beautifully. Going to a 15" rim will eliminate rocks getting between the calipers and rims also, which was an issue running 14's.

I'm interested in what people are do because I would like to put the same size on all four on my XP900 .

I've got 30x15 Mongrels on my 900..changed to 1000 studs and bought high clearance arms that move my tires fwd 2 inches to keep the tires from rubbing. .

I had a set of 28"/11/12 on all 4 corners stock rzr. It was good!