LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tenderfoot Driver
    Well decided on the wheels....Method 401 Titanium finish, 7 wide 4x3. Going to hold on to the GMZ wheels for a bit and put the bighorns back on the stock wheels after I decide on a tire and am happy with it. Right now the Rock A Billys are at the top of the list.
    I have my sand only tires on 50 Caliber beadlocks.
    I tend to overthink things but the tire wheel combos for these things have become as expensive as buying stuff for trucks used to be, so I don't want to make any mistakes. The car was clutched by Ben for pulling the paddles so I think it will be ok with the larger, heavier tires on board. If not I will hunt Ben down next time we are at the mountain LOL.
    Lot of people telling me I am wanting to have my cake and eat it too in this tire hunt...and now that I think about it I guess that is true...

Method 401’s are good looking rims, I also wanted to go with them, but they don’t make them in 15” 5+2 offset for the X3 , so I went with Fuel Vectors and Ultracross 31” tires. Agree so many utv tires and sizes, hard to pick which one you would like best, Fed Ex said there be here sometime Monday.

FBT great choice will look and work great. Mike those fuel wheels look great also.
    Last edited by drtfun; 04-25-2018 at 09:00 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12