LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

Thread: Hollister SVRA.

Greenhorn Driver

Hollister SVRA.

Going to Hollister hills SVRA Park Sunday 2/18/18. Anybody else interested? Should be at the park around 8-9. When you go through the gate at the school house drive up the trail to the left, hopefully there’s parking there.
    Last edited by Arcticdog; 02-17-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Did they cut the trees on that route? I took my truck and 5er up that and almost got stuck on the climb out of the sandy creek crossing.....in fact one of the motorhomes in our group did get stuck. The route around to the sycamore camp on the way out way so tight I alsmost didn't get out and the low hanging trees were pretty nerveracking!

Greenhorn Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCooter View Post
    Did they cut the trees on that route? I took my truck and 5er up that and almost got stuck on the climb out of the sandy creek crossing.....in fact one of the motorhomes in our group did get stuck. The route around to the sycamore camp on the way out way so tight I alsmost didn't get out and the low hanging trees were pretty nerveracking!
    Last year I took my lifted truck with cabover camper which is really high and didn’t have any problem.

We were there in mid March and the was a HUGE snag that almost made me have to back out. Most of us with 5th wheels are 13'3"-13'6" tall. We talked to some park staff and suggested they clean it up if thay wanted peeps with bigger rigs to fit in there.