LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Super fun trip With UTV Crazy & Northstate UTV & 4x4. I posted up 180 pics of everyone on the Northstate Facebook Page. Feel free to post up your pics and save any u want . See everyone on our next trip......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another ride I missed

Looks like everyone had a great ride .

Cab Driver
    Definitely a great ride with GREAT people. We had 10 vehicles for the majority of the run with 2 or three other vehicles with Jeff's group, out ahead. Special thanks to Ben and his brother Greg for all the effort they put in guiding everyone and Ben's AWESOME trail fix on a broken RZR Lower A-Arm! Also, thank you Jeff, for holding some camp sites for us, and helping to pull some of the members through the deep water crossing. Hopefully everyone had fun. I know sometimes the Rubicon Trail can be a bit overwhelming for people that have not done a lot of rock crawling, but I did not hear many complaints. Everyone worked together to enhance the experience for all involved; love that kind of teamwork. The sane people stayed behind, Saturday evening, while 6 of us "crazy" people went on an evening run up Cadillac Hill to McKinney Lake and returned about the time it became dark. My wife, Teresa, took tons of pics, but we got in around 10:00pm last night, so nothing has been posted yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kbachell View Post
    Definitely a great ride with GREAT people. We had 10 vehicles for the majority of the run with 2 or three other vehicles with Jeff's group, out ahead. Special thanks to Ben and his brother Greg for all the effort they put in guiding everyone and Ben's AWESOME trail fix on a broken RZR Lower A-Arm! Also, thank you Jeff, for holding some camp sites for us, and helping to pull some of the members through the deep water crossing. Hopefully everyone had fun. I know sometimes the Rubicon Trail can be a bit overwhelming for people that have not done a lot of rock crawling, but I did not hear many complaints. Everyone worked together to enhance the experience for all involved; love that kind of teamwork. The sane people stayed behind, Saturday evening, while 6 of us "crazy" people went on an evening run up Cadillac Hill to McKinney Lake and returned about the time it became dark. My wife, Teresa, took tons of pics, but we got in around 10:00pm last night, so nothing has been posted yet.
    Sarah and I would also like to say thanks to all who put this ride together. Ken, thanks for taking us up Cadillac. That part of the trail was what I was really looking forward to doing. Other than a bent radius arm. The machine survived. We will upload pic and videos of the ride soon. Thanks everyone for the fun weekend.

Here’s a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Bajaw View Post

Here’s a few.

Thanks for the pictures !!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910