LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Proficient Driver
    Sorry to hear about this Jeff... A friend of mine had a serious go to court problem with that dealer over a snowmobile. My advise... pick up the basket and take it to another dealer. I would call and talk to Trever at Cal Customs Elk Grove... Good guy, he would know how to deal with this... the dealer in Reno is also good. My friend broke down and took his quad into him once and he bent over backwards to help us.

Thanks everyone!
    I really appreciate all the suggestions.
    I think I will give it 1 more week and if its not finished I will either pick it up or start working on the lemon law process.
    What really sucks is I already sold my 900 and I have nothing to ride.

Proficient Driver
    Any update on this? I’m hoping something for the better has happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Any update on this? I’m hoping something for the better has happened.
    Well it is day 32 and the update is the dealer says they will be getting another one in tomorrow and he will take parts off of it to fix mine.
    I don't know if they are blowing smoke or not.
    I do know California lemon law (forced buy back) requires 30 before filing and I'm beyond that now.

Day 35
    Dealer says he hasn't received the new unit yet.
    Says it's a problem with California units and thinks that is why he hasn't got anymore.
    Spoke to someone on the phone who was able to look into it and he said 20 units just got released to California dealers so that was bs.
    Now I am waiting to see where in California I can find one to make the dealer get me a new unit. Found out unrelated warranties have been made against the machine also.

Proficient Driver
    I'm not diggin this dealer. Might be time to bail.

Lemon law is there for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by stetson View Post
    Day 35
    Dealer says he hasn't received the new unit yet.
    Says it's a problem with California units and thinks that is why he hasn't got anymore.
    Spoke to someone on the phone who was able to look into it and he said 20 units just got released to California dealers so that was bs.
    Now I am waiting to see where in California I can find one to make the dealer get me a new unit. Found out unrelated warranties have been made against the machine also.
    I find it hard to believe that they make the RZR's for California any different then any other states !! I know at one time the made cars with different smog for California but now days they are all the same !!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    I find it hard to believe that they make the RZR's for California any different then any other states !! I know at one time the made cars with different smog for California but now days they are all the same !!
    I believe this to be true also, I really don't think they make a 49 state model, and a California model, they been taking about this on the Maverick forum also about some smog stuff.
    I don't believe that you could even have EVO or Alba reflash our ECU anymore in California, which if they could I bet that would fix the problem. I take it they can't just pull a ECU out of a regular RZR 1000 to try?
    Hopefully you get it worked out soon so you can get out and ride.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    I believe this to be true also, I really don't think they make a 49 state model, and a California model, they been taking about this on the Maverick forum also about some smog stuff.
    I don't believe that you could even have EVO or Alba reflash our ECU anymore in California, which if they could I bet that would fix the problem. I take it they can't just pull a ECU out of a regular RZR 1000 to try?
    Hopefully you get it worked out soon so you can get out and ride.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I agree, they’ve clearly been lying to him from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 39 update
    Good news, I finally was able get out of this bad dealer situation.
    Not only does the service department not take care of business in a timely manner neither does the bookkeeper. We called the loan company to see if the loan had been funded and found out they failed to process the paperwork within 30 days and said we would have to to reapply for the loan.
    We told the loan company what happened and they said they would not fund that loan.
    So we found a unit at another dealer. Managed to get Polaris to give me a new 1000 dollar voucher from the heat shield bs we went thru on the other RZR. So now if all goes as planned I will picking up a new unit in Concord this Saturday.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast