LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by stetson View Post
    Day 39 update
    Good news, I finally was able get out of this bad dealer situation.
    Not only does the service department not take care of business in a timely manner neither does the bookkeeper. We called the loan company to see if the loan had been funded and found out they failed to process the paperwork within 30 days and said we would have to to reapply for the loan.
    We told the loan company what happened and they said they would not fund that loan.
    So we found a unit at another dealer. Managed to get Polaris to give me a new 1000 dollar voucher from the heat shield bs we went thru on the other RZR. So now if all goes as planned I will picking up a new unit in Concord this Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by stetson View Post
    Day 39 update
    Good news, I finally was able get out of this bad dealer situation.
    Not only does the service department not take care of business in a timely manner neither does the bookkeeper. We called the loan company to see if the loan had been funded and found out they failed to process the paperwork within 30 days and said we would have to to reapply for the loan.
    We told the loan company what happened and they said they would not fund that loan.
    So we found a unit at another dealer. Managed to get Polaris to give me a new 1000 dollar voucher from the heat shield bs we went thru on the other RZR. So now if all goes as planned I will picking up a new unit in Concord this Saturday.
    Great news Jeff, hope to see you back on the trails soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s awesome, you were a lot more patient than I would have been, enjoy the new ride.

Sounds awesome !!

Tenderfoot Driver
    Stetson I have the same name on rzr forums and messaged you there. I suspected it was this dealer. When the first recalls came out we were about to take a 7 year old boy on a trip, he was my great nephew. He was suffering from ALS Leukemia, and about to be hospitalized for a stem cell transplant in Stanford.
    I called down there and asked if we could get some priority or something for the two rigs we had bought there and a third, bought in Oregon, when this boy's father's Teryx died and we didn't want to lose that trip. I explained what was going on and was basically told to take a number on the two we bought there, and offered no advice at all on the one bought in Oregon. The young man who was at the parts counter tried to help but the owner/boss guy wouldn't lift a finger.
    I got help from FJK who made some calls and magically the seas parted and all three were done within 4 days. As the third was being finished up the owner then had the audacity to tell me that they had made this happen, he hadn't been contacted by anyone at corporate...when I knew damn good and well it had come directly from Polaris via FJK, and had the numbers to prove it.
    (Unfortunately, Dawsons' health deteriorated and he didn't get to go on that ride. We sorta went into limbo for over a year, he got one more trip to Sand Mountain, his, "happy place" and then we lost him June 10th, 2017...the same day my younger son and his wife brought a new grandson into the world for us...)
    His grandfather just bought another rig from that place, but after hearing your story I am done with them. Last straw.
    I should have known when I went to pick my new 14 XP1K up and it was sitting out in the rain...and then they did a switcheroo on a extended warranty I thought was part of the package, only they changed packages on me...
    The latest recall deal I am going to buy the part myself. We are up in Nevada County and I am not trailering clear to Roseville or further for a shield I can replace in 30 min or less.
    That young man at the parts counter is the only one in the building with is the only guy with any integrity IMHO. In a year or two I would like to buy a new machine, if it turns out to be a Polaris it won't be from that joint. As you well know the UTV community is a small group, and we are in an even smaller town...and word travels fast these days.

Quote Originally Posted by FBT View Post
    Stetson I have the same name on rzr forums and messaged you there. I suspected it was this dealer. When the first recalls came out we were about to take a 7 year old boy on a trip, he was my great nephew. He was suffering from ALS Leukemia, and about to be hospitalized for a stem cell transplant in Stanford.
    I called down there and asked if we could get some priority or something for the two rigs we had bought there and a third, bought in Oregon, when this boy's father's Teryx died and we didn't want to lose that trip. I explained what was going on and was basically told to take a number on the two we bought there, and offered no advice at all on the one bought in Oregon. The young man who was at the parts counter tried to help but the owner/boss guy wouldn't lift a finger.
    I got help from FJK who made some calls and magically the seas parted and all three were done within 4 days. As the third was being finished up the owner then had the audacity to tell me that they had made this happen, he hadn't been contacted by anyone at corporate...when I knew damn good and well it had come directly from Polaris via FJK, and had the numbers to prove it.
    (Unfortunately, Dawsons' health deteriorated and he didn't get to go on that ride. We sorta went into limbo for over a year, he got one more trip to Sand Mountain, his, "happy place" and then we lost him June 10th, 2017...the same day my younger son and his wife brought a new grandson into the world for us...)
    His grandfather just bought another rig from that place, but after hearing your story I am done with them. Last straw.
    I should have known when I went to pick my new 14 XP1K up and it was sitting out in the rain...and then they did a switcheroo on a extended warranty I thought was part of the package, only they changed packages on me...
    The latest recall deal I am going to buy the part myself. We are up in Nevada County and I am not trailering clear to Roseville or further for a shield I can replace in 30 min or less.
    That young man at the parts counter is the only one in the building with is the only guy with any integrity IMHO. In a year or two I would like to buy a new machine, if it turns out to be a Polaris it won't be from that joint. As you well know the UTV community is a small group, and we are in an even smaller town...and word travels fast these days.
    I'm sorry to hear about Dawson passing but glad he was able to visit his "Happy Place" one more time.
    FJK is a great asset to the RZR community. I don't know how he does what he does but very thankful he does it.
    Enjoy your new grand baby!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123