LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    I agree. I’m gonna put it out there right now, I you didn’t like my last ride, you definitely won’t like the next one.. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know whenever I tell people from the Facebook page about the rides you put on I try making it known there will be rock crawling and fast pace, after the first one last year with 30+ and quads stopping all the time, I now make it known what it’s going to be like.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepalive View Post
    I know whenever I tell people from the Facebook page about the rides you put on I try making it known there will be rock crawling and fast pace, after the first one last year with 30+ and quads stopping all the time, I now make it known what it’s going to be like.

I don't think we go at a real fast pace , just steady and don't worry about dust or mud !!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    I don't think we go at a real fast pace , just steady and don't worry about dust or mud !!
    I don’t believe we go at a fast pace either but to some 20 is to fast it seems

The pace was fine , the second loop everybody helped get everybody through all the mishaps, just the way we always do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepalive View Post
    I don’t believe we go at a fast pace either but to some 20 is to fast it seems
    My General hits the rev limiter at 62, and I have been on lots of rides that had sections where I couldn't keep up.

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    1 more thing that help out especially if in the back of the group.

Know the name of the person infront of you and behind you.. call them by name..
    George left turn at the Y, George right turn at the downed tree.. that way if the front ones are so far out making another turn at a Y you may have the wrong Y and off the trail you go to unwanted territory and end up in PICKLE.

Also we have done this with another group, especially if it happens to be a fire road (faster speeds for awhile) the leader calls out I'm going to be doing 45mph or what ever number.. this let's everyone know how to adjust their speed to keep everything flowing smoothly.

And the last one is for anyone leading a ride.. especially on dusty rides..
    Don't think everyone can do the same speed as you and maybe the 1st 5 in the line. With each car the dust gets thicker, so the cars towards the back get more dust and not able to see as well... Sometimes since I bring the back up on the rides we participate in we may never get over 10 mph..

Barbara

Sent from BLR Logistics
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    The pace was fine , the second loop everybody helped get everybody through all the mishaps, just the way we always do.
    And we had more mishaps then normal !!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    And we had more mishaps then normal !!
    Given all of the mishaps, I think it was fun helping each other get through it

Proficient Driver
    Good suggestions Barb, Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    Given all of the mishaps, I think it was fun helping each other get through it

Agree it was fun

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast