LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Having ridden now several times with both Alan & Jeff I must say they put in a lot of time and effort into making each ride a good experience for all who participate.
    That being said, if you are not sure of your abilities or the difficulty of a ride, just ask about the ride. Communicate, communicate, communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by stetson View Post
    Having ridden now several times with both Alan & Jeff I must say they put in a lot of time and effort into making each ride a good experience for all who participate.
    That being said, if you are not sure of your abilities or the difficulty of a ride, just ask about the ride. Communicate, communicate, communicate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cab Driver
    I just showed this thread to a long-time 4 wheeling buddy and he reminded me that I have to completely different speeds... One when I am by myself, and a much slower pace when my wife rides along... for some reason my right shoulder always gets bruised when I get sideways on the corners, with her riding shotgun...

Thank you for posting all this information , I think many good points have been made .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234