LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Proficient Driver

Mt Patterson Yerington trails June 21st,22nd,23rd

ride the yerington trails walker river surrounding area up and around Mt Patterson ....
    Stay at Walker river resort outside of Wellington Nv. http://www.wrresort.com/pictures.htm

1.ajb9
    Last edited by Ajb9; 01-09-2018 at 10:06 PM. Reason: add link

sign me up please.

Ride the yerington trails walker river surrounding area up and around Mt Patterson ....
    Stay at Walker river resort outside of Wellington Nv. http://www.wrresort.com/pictures.htm

1. ajb9
    2. Michale
    7. AlfaBaz

Capable Driver
    You guys need to pick more dates over 3 day weekends for us poor working folks! We road in July, way too hot and the main breakers for power at all blew! Rode Halloween weekend and it was perfect! I'm always ready to camp there, So count us in. If we firm up a date and approximate number of sites, I will call and see if they are willing to cut us a break on the rates...unless any of you are Walker River members, then all your guests will get a huge discount!

Ride the yerington trails walker river surrounding area up and around Mt Patterson ....

1. ajb9
    2. Michale
    3. RenoG13
    7. AlfaBaz

Add Stetson and cowgirlt please!

Proficient Driver
    I called walker river resort and will temporarily try to hold 10 sites together for UTV crazy group... 85 through 95 . these are larger 50amp pull through that face each other.
    An advanced reservation is highly recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajb9 View Post
    I called walker river resort and will temporarily try to hold 10 sites together for UTV crazy group... 85 through 95 . these are larger 50amp pull through that face each other.
    An advanced reservation is highly recommended!
    So each of us should call and reserve one of those sites, right Alan? Should we specify the site numbers, or just tell them we are with the UTV Crazy group?

Thanks for doing all the homework for this, Alan!! We sure do appreciate it.

1. ajb9
    2. Michale
    3. RenoG13
    4. Stetson and cowgirl
    7. AlfaBaz

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    So each of us should call and reserve one of those sites, right Alan? Should we specify the site numbers, or just tell them we are with the UTV Crazy group?

Thanks for doing all the homework for this, Alan!! We sure do appreciate it.
    X2 Alan l would like to reserve one of the pull though sites , just let me know what I need to do. Thanks Alan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast