LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
    Capable Driver

Any thoughts on sound bars?

Anyone have likes or dislikes with different sound bars?

Yeah. I hate sound bars. I really prefer helmet kits and/or headphones. Much better sound quality, you can set them to automatically mute when receiving a radio call from someone else in the group, and best of all, no one else has to listen to it!

If you really want some tunes inside the cab I think you could just get a nice Bluetooth speaker and mount it somewhere you like, then you can use it other places too like in your trailer or around camp.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Check out MTX audio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capable Driver
    So what I'm hearing is that I have a poor choice in music that nobody wants to hear! I've thought about the Bluetooth speaker, the RZR doesn't leave a lot of mounting options. I just figured a bar mounted in the back would be quick and easy. I promise that I will listen to it at a tasteful level and always turn it down when entering your area Alfabaz

Quote Originally Posted by RenoG13 View Post
    So what I'm hearing is that I have a poor choice in music that nobody wants to hear! I've thought about the Bluetooth speaker, the RZR doesn't leave a lot of mounting options. I just figured a bar mounted in the back would be quick and easy. I promise that I will listen to it at a tasteful level and always turn it down when entering your area Alfabaz
    Not sure if you have or are going to get a radio for communication with others , if you are the newer Rugged Radio's have a blue tooth option !!

Not sure if you have or are going to get a radio for communication with others , if you are the newer Rugged Radio's have a blue tooth option !!

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    I'm a very hard hard rock type.. The one thing I never want to do is be an annoying rider..
    Since CA. Requires everyone to ride with a helmet.. (I do anyways) I choose to keep my music to myself and make LBR endure the same music...lol. we Bluetooth into our head phones through Rugged Radio..
    That way I do have to have my friends listen to Five finger death punch, Disturbed, Metallic, Pantera etc.. and I don't have to listen to someone's classical

Sent from BLR Logistics
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Capable Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    I'm a very hard hard rock type.. The one thing I never want to do is be an annoying rider..
    Since CA. Requires everyone to ride with a helmet.. (I do anyways) I choose to keep my music to myself and make LBR endure the same music...lol. we Bluetooth into our head phones through Rugged Radio..
    That way I do have to have my friends listen to Five finger death punch, Disturbed, Metallic, Pantera etc.. and I don't have to listen to someone's classical

Sent from BLR Logistics
    HA, my wife is riding with you next time!

Well I usually have my dual sport helmet which has a build in Bluetooth setup in it and I can listen to whatever I want, with my new Rugged Radio system and headphones I plugged in my phone the last ride we did, and the wifey said Turn That Off , so spend the whole day riding with no tunes, but being able to talk to each other was really cool and really didn’t miss it much. Will listen to tunes when driving alone.