LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Capable Driver

2018 Month to Month Ride Calendar

This might be a shot in the dark, but is there a way to create a member calendar that shows what rides are coming up each month? From what I can tell most of us are from NorCal and NV and don't really care how far we need to drive to ride! I think it might be cool to have a interactive calendar that we if we get the urge to ride, we can click on a date and create a ride. Not sure if this is possible, but it might be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by RenoG13 View Post
    This might be a shot in the dark, but is there a way to create a member calendar that shows what rides are coming up each month? From what I can tell most of us are from NorCal and NV and don't really care how far we need to drive to ride! I think it might be cool to have a interactive calendar that we if we get the urge to ride, we can click on a date and create a ride. Not sure if this is possible, but it might be fun!

There is a calendar here on the forum to post rides on but me included never seem to post them on the calendar !! Just below the face on the header of the forum if you click on forum will be a spot that says calendar !! If anyone is going to have a ride it would be great if would start posting the ride there as well as starting a thread for it !!

I posted the rides I know of as of now !!

Capable Driver
    Well hot damn, that's exactly what I was looking for!

Capable Driver
    I think it might need to be updated! March madness is in Feb, and Cinco de Mayo in in March

I think it might need to be updated! March madness is in Feb, and Cinco de Mayo in in March
    March Madness starts in Feb but Cinco de Mayo was in the wrong month !!

Capable Driver
    Are we talking March Madness basketball, or am I missing out on some badass month long ride trip!

Are we talking March Madness basketball, or am I missing out on some badass month long ride trip!
    We start with a week in Quartzite, AZ then on to Parker, AZ for a few days, then to Needles, CA, then Dumont Dunes, and finish in Dove Springs (Mojave Desert).

We start with a week in Quartzite, AZ then on to Parker, AZ for a few days, then to Needles, CA, then Dumont Dunes, and finish in Dove Springs (Mojave Desert).

Capable Driver
    I need to hit the lotto and retire!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast