LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Jeff found a bush cover gully !!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

last ones for me !!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

All clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great Bob , I'll drop mine off for you to clean if you want to stay in practice !! LOL

Cab Driver
    Anyone looking for genuine Virginia City topsoil (might even have a little silver in it...), I plenty on my driveway after washing my RZR... LOL. Tried $6 @ the carwash in Carson City and got about 25% of it off before giving up and heading home. Had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed the ride, company, and the country side. Thanks to those who stayed with me while I installed 4 plugs my BigHorn 2.0 tires throughout the day... I will have more appropriate tires next time!! I would like to make one suggestion, however: Rate the severity of the ride as the only trouble, I noticed, seemed to be that there were people who may have not been prepared for a ride of this nature, that might have been more comfortable on a more mild ride and so they turned back and loaded up early. My idea of a "normal" ride is the Rubicon Trail, as well as other "severe" runs, while others may classify a smooth dirt road as "normal"; different strokes for different folks.

I found the "Turbo Nozzle" for the power washer to be the Shiznick on cleaning the DEEP mud off.
    Laughing is the best medicine, but if you laugh without any reason, you need medicine!

Proficient Driver
    It was great to see everyone... good times!
    Didn’t get many photos but here is one of the canyon over the famous Sutro tunnel!
    DF6F0CDF-69F8-4769-91D1-00689714B4C6.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by HiMark Racing View Post
    I found the "Turbo Nozzle" for the power washer to be the Shiznick on cleaning the DEEP mud off.

It's suppose to rain here for the next 3 days so I'm going to see what the rain can do to help clean the rzr off !!

Proficient Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbachell View Post
    Anyone looking for genuine Virginia City topsoil (might even have a little silver in it...), I plenty on my driveway after washing my RZR... LOL. Tried $6 @ the carwash in Carson City and got about 25% of it off before giving up and heading home. Had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed the ride, company, and the country side. Thanks to those who stayed with me while I installed 4 plugs my BigHorn 2.0 tires throughout the day... I will have more appropriate tires next time!! I would like to make one suggestion, however: Rate the severity of the ride as the only trouble, I noticed, seemed to be that there were people who may have not been prepared for a ride of this nature, that might have been more comfortable on a more mild ride and so they turned back and loaded up early. My idea of a "normal" ride is the Rubicon Trail, as well as other "severe" runs, while others may classify a smooth dirt road as "normal"; different strokes for different folks.
    Glad you had a good time is spite of the flats and others mishaps... True there were a wide variety of experience and perhaps expectations on this ride a subject that has been talked about on this forum in the past. I have found the majority of the utv crazy members to be extremely tolerant and patient with the different experience levels of the attendees of there group rides...even the "newbie" as we all were at one time. However there is only so much the group leader can control. If someone is nice enough to share there ride area with the group it doesn't necessarily mean they are a guide service. They simply do their best... A certain amount of responsibilities are that of the individual to know the unspoken OHV trail Etiquette. Like keeping sight of the person in front and behind you, Leave no man behind and so on.. I may have rated this ride a easy to intermediate under most conditions, but through rain or snow on the trail and things quickly change.
    Hopefully some that attended will not get too discouraged as we all have been there... Thats riding man sometimes ya never know what your gonna get!
    It was great to ride with you hope to see you on the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajb9 View Post
    Glad you had a good time is spite of the flats and others mishaps... True there were a wide variety of experience and perhaps expectations on this ride a subject that has been talked about on this forum in the past. I have found the majority of the utv crazy members to be extremely tolerant and patient with the different experience levels of the attendees of there group rides...even the "newbie" as we all were at one time. However there is only so much the group leader can control. If someone is nice enough to share there ride area with the group it doesn't necessarily mean they are a guide service. They simply do their best... A certain amount of responsibilities are that of the individual to know the unspoken OHV trail Etiquette. Like keeping sight of the person in front and behind you, Leave no man behind and so on.. I may have rated this ride a easy to intermediate under most conditions, but through rain or snow on the trail and things quickly change.
    Hopefully some that attended will not get too discouraged as we all have been there... Thats riding man sometimes ya never know what your gonna get!
    It was great to ride with you hope to see you on the next one.
    Well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast