LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2011 Keystone Raptor 4014 LEV

For Sale 2011 Keystone Raptor 4014 LEV !! $39,500

I'm the original owner !!

If you're in the market for a super clean 5th wheel toy hauler with a 14' cargo area and a lot of bells and whistles, then you seriously need to check out this 2011 Keystone Raptor 4014LEV .t It shows hardly NO wear inside or out! The 4014LEV floor pan has a north to south walk around queen bed with a large wardrobe slide on the off door side with a ton of storage for clothes. Who ever designed this side aisle bathroom was very smart because it has (2) entry doors. The main door goes through the master bedroom, and the 2nd door is the one you're guest will use. I keeps the master bedroom very private. The bathroom has a NEO angled shower with a glass surround, a porcelain foot flush toilet, a sink with underneath storage and a lighted medicine cabinet. The living area in this toy hauler is very spacious because of the (2) large opposing slides. The slide on the off door side is a galley (kitchen) slide which has the ever popular Norcold (4) door refer with black Euro fronts, several cabinets and drawers for storage, solid surface counter tops, an Atwood Wedgewood Vision (3) burner cook top with cover, an oven, and above that is the microwave oven with an exhaust hood. The 4014LEV also has a kitchen Island with solid surface counter tops, a double stainless steel sink with covers and tons of storage underneath. The entertainment center is located in the middle of the coach with built in cabinets above and below for storage and has a 32" Sony Bravia LCD TV, a Sony AM/FM/CD/DVD player AND a Sony 10" sub woofer! This system sounds good!! The command center which has all the light switches, generator start and slide buttons are all located in the same cabinet. The slide on the door side has the 97" sofa lounge which gives you plenty of seating! Some nice features of this Raptor is the pull down privacy shades, a ceiling fan, the dual A/C's, solid surface counter tops, (2) LCD TV's, one in the main living area and one in the garage area with built in DVD player which can be moved into the master bed room. The garage area is 14' long and has a lounge chair, the double power beds and the bottom bed with the bolsters makes into a huge U-shaped lounge. It has a fantastic fan, several cabinets for storage and the edged cargo carpet. Again, it's a super clean toy hauler that's been taking very good care of! The exterior has the high gloss medallion finish, the new style slam baggage doors, (3) axles with 16" alloy wheels . a 12' A&E power awning, an ABS hitch cover, a convenience center with full hook ups, a 10 gallon gas hot water heater, a fueling station, dual fuel tanks, and a 5500 Onan generator. When the trailer wasn't being used it was parked under an rv carport . If you have any questions, please feel free to call me Ed at 530-999-1388 !!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes this is clean as I'm the one that keeps it clean..lol It's been gently used and well taken care of ...Great deal on this toy hauler.

Wholly-Terror Driver Ed & Charlene's Avatar
    gvw ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ed & Charlene View Post
    gvw ?

Sold !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast