LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone use electric pressure washers

I'm looking at pressure washers and want to cut down on the things I have to maintain around the house. So i'm looking at an electric pressure washer, i know its not the "manly" thing to do but its got to be done. I"m looking at an AR Blue Clean with 1900 PSI, i don't need it to blast holes through the plastic, just knock the mud off.

Proficient Driver
    AR blue clean is bitchin
    Was in same boat as you two years ago
    After going through 3 gas power washers around here I was ready for something else.
    I did lots of research about pumps and washers, etc. Decided the AR blue clean fit the bill...paid $80+ for a small one open box special on Ebay. COULD NOT BE HAPPIER

ICant say enough about them. Going on its second season here its still working great
    Harbor freight power washer is a clone of the AR blue clean, just like their Predator engines are Honda clones, that says something about the AR Blue clean pump design

I have been told it's not good to pressure wash my rzr.

I have an electric pressure washer, I love it I've been pressure washing all my off road , bikes, Quads, RzRs,for 15 years plus, works great , you have to use some commen scents and not hold the nozzle right up to seals and stuff, but for mud, dirt, almost don't even need soap.
    I have the same washer , it's pretty beat up, but still works��

Beginning Driver
    If you decide to pressure wash your ride, be very careful around the wheels. Many wheel bearings have been destroyed by a pressure washer blowing out the grease and replacing it with water. I know it's very tempting to just hit the thing with a high pressure stream and get the job done in a hurry, just need to be careful.

I use a Home Depot Husky brand after every ride to blow off the dust, etc. No problems so far. Don't get to close and you'll be fine to clean with a light duty pressure washer .

Oh yeah, make sure you dont get daydreaming about your next ride whin washing and accidently sqirt water into your cvt inlet....damit!

I use a low pressure washer and stay away from electronics .

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    I use a low pressure washer and stay away from electronics .
    X2
    Pressure washing is fine as long as you use your head, if it looks like it's supposed to keep water out and grease in. . Use a cleaning agent on that area and stay about 8 " away with a low pressure washer and you'll be fine.

I don't think I ever washed mine

To me its like what for?

Unless of course you have a "Trailer Queen"
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

Mark Twain

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast