LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Crackerjack Driver Seekhimfirst12's Avatar
    Sounds like same rides as us on Thursday/Friday. We’re doing Top of the World on Saturday & the Ghost/Union Pacific on Sunday. We’re going to ride Sumpter on our way over to Salmon, ID. CYA there, if not before!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Proficient Driver

Angry

The term "cash grab" comes to mind when thinking of this event. No one in our group or countless others I talked to will ever go to another rally in the pines again Totally unorganized and very poorly ran. Plus the Joe blow who was guiding me to park my toy hauler was not paying attention and cost me the steps to my garage plus the lower siding around the steps. The only good out of the whole mess was seeing good friends.
    2018 CanAm X3 XRC

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Did they have the same organizers as previously or did new ones come in when they changed venues?

Sent from BLR Logistics
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Crackerjack Driver Seekhimfirst12's Avatar
    Same people, just new place...Salmon, ID. couldn’t ride the highway to town, but we did find a trail that got us there. We didn’t end up doing the group rides we signed up for, just explored on our own. Too much dust to follow a long line of riders!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I have been told it wasn't a well planned ride .

Proficient Driver
    It was crazy how unorganized it was not to mention how overpriced stuff was. When they served the $16 dinner the portion size of the meat was the size of a small hot dog. They had so much left over you would of thought they would offer it to people who paid for it. Nope. They had the gall to actually try to sell it back for $5 a ziplock bag.
    They also had extra leftover jerseys that the volunteers were wearing that they were selling for $65. Those exact jerseys were being sold by Rexburg Motorsports, one of the venders for $22. WTH is that about? We did all self guided rides but after the piss poor ghost town dinner ride on Thursday we just went out and did our own rides. The so called dinner turned out to be some ice cold nasty chicken, dry potato salad and a stale dinner roll. Definitely not the bbq sandwiches and sides We were promised. We also went to town a couple times to eat and get fuel and not one of the local businesses had a clue that a event was even going on. They had curfews on generators and party noise that was never enforced nor was the campground full signs. Like I before not one person we talked to will ever go to another rally in the pines.
    2018 CanAm X3 XRC

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Thanks for all the feedback

Sent from BLR Logistics
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Sad to say, Sandfreak is correct in his assessment of this event. I will never support another event offered by BAM Film & Media Productions. Worst event I have ever attended. Even the few vendors that did attend were unimpressed and left early. But on a positive note, St. Anthony dunes were awesome after we left this event!!
    MINE:
    2017 Maverick X3 X rs TURBO R Gold & Red
    WIFES:
    2022 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX Limited
    www.dstechnologiesllc.net/utvmods4u/

I went a few years ago and wasn't impressed with the event so never went again .

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick4me View Post
    Sad to say, Sandfreak is correct in his assessment of this event. I will never support another event offered by BAM Film & Media Productions. Worst event I have ever attended. Even the few vendors that did attend were unimpressed and left early. But on a positive note, St. Anthony dunes were awesome after we left this event!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandfreak View Post
    It was crazy how unorganized it was not to mention how overpriced stuff was. When they served the $16 dinner the portion size of the meat was the size of a small hot dog. They had so much left over you would of thought they would offer it to people who paid for it. Nope. They had the gall to actually try to sell it back for $5 a ziplock bag.
    They also had extra leftover jerseys that the volunteers were wearing that they were selling for $65. Those exact jerseys were being sold by Rexburg Motorsports, one of the venders for $22. WTH is that about? We did all self guided rides but after the piss poor ghost town dinner ride on Thursday we just went out and did our own rides. The so called dinner turned out to be some ice cold nasty chicken, dry potato salad and a stale dinner roll. Definitely not the bbq sandwiches and sides We were promised. We also went to town a couple times to eat and get fuel and not one of the local businesses had a clue that a event was even going on. They had curfews on generators and party noise that was never enforced nor was the campground full signs. Like I before not one person we talked to will ever go to another rally in the pines.

Thanks for your reviews on this event , I have thought about going for a couple of year but keep hearing the same thing you 2 have said from other's so I guess it's off the list !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast