LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    No. Haven't posted it anywhere but here. Mike speaks very highly of a consignment place down here, so I think I'll try Craig's List for a week or so, then go the consignment route. How about you?
    I haven't been home long enough to try and sell it . I'm going to put it up for sale when I get home from Sand Mountain !!

IMG_2515.jpgIMG_6643.jpgIMG_6645.jpgIMG_6647.jpgIMG_6659.jpg

Well, obviously we changed our minds and kept the toy hauler. Here it is two years later, and we still have it. I just never had enough conviction to list it anywhere!

But we are thinking again that it is time to downsize. Most of our camping now is without the General. So, just to remind all, here's the lowdown:

2016 Fuzion Impact 391
    42 foot, triple axle, triple slide toy hauler.
    12 foot garage with half bath and queen electric bunks
    5.5 Onan generator
    6 point hydraulic auto-level system.
    2 electric awnings
    dual, ducted ACs
    patio kit
    3 batteries
    112 gallon fresh water capacity
    2 black tanks, 2 grey tanks
    5 individual leather recliners
    two 7.5 gallon propane tanks
    huge pantry
    large picture window

Everything is in excellent condition and under top of the line extended warranty for 3+ years!! $47,000
    Last edited by AlfaBaz; 07-06-2019 at 10:33 PM.

Is the garage 12' to the slider or to the 1/2 bath

Quote Originally Posted by Scrat View Post
    Is the garage 12' to the slider or to the 1/2 bath

To the door. No way a four-seater will fit!

OK, I know this is a 2.5 year-old post, but as we get older, we are taking the General with us less and less. So I am really ready to sell my toy hauler to down size. It has 2 years left on a top notch 7 year extended warranty, so is in virtually perfect condition. Just to remind you, it is 42 feet long, with three axles and three slide outs. Has a patio kit, queen sized power bunkbeds, and a half bath in the 12 foot garage. 5.5 Onan generator, 5 place leather recliner, 20 gallon gas station, toy lock, 100 gallon fresh water tank, with 2 black tanks, and 2 grey tanks. 20 gallon fuel station and a "toy lock". Hydraulic self leveling system, 2 ACs, good storage, super high quality after-market queen mattress in master. Three batteries, inverter, and a few other little goodies. Price is reduced to $46,000.

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Now is a great time to sell, but not the best time to buy new.
    Not much inventory available.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    OK, I know this is a 2.5 year-old post, but as we get older, we are taking the General with us less and less. So I am really ready to sell my toy hauler to down size. It has 2 years left on a top notch 7 year extended warranty, so is in virtually perfect condition. Just to remind you, it is 42 feet long, with three axles and three slide outs. Has a patio kit, queen sized power bunkbeds, and a half bath in the 12 foot garage. 5.5 Onan generator, 5 place leather recliner, 20 gallon gas station, toy lock, 100 gallon fresh water tank, with 2 black tanks, and 2 grey tanks. 20 gallon fuel station and a "toy lock". Hydraulic self leveling system, 2 ACs, good storage, super high quality after-market queen mattress in master. Three batteries, inverter, and a few other little goodies. Price is reduced to $46,000.
    GLWTS...as BLR mentioned, the trailer market has been getting hotter and hotter since the vid hit.... especially haulers. Price it right and they will come.

When your prospective buyer hangs their head, and they will, because of the short garage/bathroom length, give them this link. This company can provide up to ~3' extensions....in both kit form for DIYers, or they install at their Lake Havasu City factory.

We have a bud here where we are camped that has the 2' added....damned nice piece of work, I must say.

https://toyhaulerextensions.com/how-it-works/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123