LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Norcal where ya'at

I live in the bay area, but ride up north and east ALOT, ive never been up to trinity, mt shasta and i hear alot about it,

can anyone tell me if they are goign? can i tag along?
    very chill mellow guy here 38, i ride a ace 900, also ride atv's

i ride up in mendocino county alot and eastern sierras, its time to go to lassen county.

please message me 408-718- one seven five six

Proficient Driver
    It may be a bit hot up there right now IMO may want to wait till the fall for that area.. many on this forum live up there and may chime in for advise on when and where to go..
    What type of Quad do you have? Is your ace a one seater? I still use my outlander 1k for scouting trails and day trips and would appreciate a tag along... There are a lot of tight fun trails that require a narrow wheel base.
    but in general if a ride is posted just sign up or let them know your going.

Quote Originally Posted by jrubicon View Post
    I live in the bay area, but ride up north and east ALOT, ive never been up to trinity, mt shasta and i hear alot about it,

can anyone tell me if they are goign? can i tag along?
    very chill mellow guy here 38, i ride a ace 900, also ride atv's

i ride up in mendocino county alot and eastern sierras, its time to go to lassen county.

please message me 408-718- one seven five six

We have many rides up here in Northern California but as Alan said it is to hot this time of year . We have one main ride called Cinco de Mayo ride and one of the rides that weekend starts at Shasta Lake and goes to Trinity Lake !!

Keep an eye on the forum when the weather cools down and you will see rides posted in this area !! I know there is a group of people coming up to camp and ride in the Chappie OHV area the second
    weekend of October !!

ok thanks guys, ill try to log on here now n then. I rode indian valley reservoir last weekend, it was superhot. i use a bmx full face helmet and it worked well, i figured im in a single seater caged, its safe enough. but still it was too hot to ride.
    let me know bout riding up north, i will definitely do the cinco de mayo ride next year
    I ride a single seater Ace, but ride a Grizzly sometimes too. when i want to do tight trails

I live in Redwood City.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Proficient Driver
    Santa Rosa here!

Newbie Driver
    Can you shoot me quick trail list to make the ride from Chappie to Trinity lake? I've been all over Chappie, and have been looking at trail maps to figure out how to make the jump over into trinity. Thanks in advance!

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bskylark64 View Post
    Can you shoot me quick trail list to make the ride from Chappie to Trinity lake? I've been all over Chappie, and have been looking at trail maps to figure out how to make the jump over into trinity. Thanks in advance!
    I will check with LBR and see if he recorded our tracks this year

Sent from BLR Logistics
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Newbie Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rattler (BLR) View Post
    I will check with LBR and see if he recorded our tracks this year

Sent from BLR Logistics
    Thank you!

About 1/8 mile from Sheep Camp Saddle, turn North on #35 towards Dog Creek Mountain and on to Damnation Pass where you turn West. Follow Damnation Creek past Clear Creek Campground ..head towards Jackass Springs staying on South side of Jackass Peak. Not too far past Jackass Spring Campground, there will be a sharp left that we take to the lake for lunchtime.

Attached is map for reference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast