LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 69 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Nothing yet, but we need to prep for March Madness.. Change belt, order a CV boot, and find forward gears in the Maverick,
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    We should be able to do it in an afternoon with no problem . Red Bluff isn't open on Mondays so that Tuesday would work .
    Just got off the phone with Jed.... Getting the service done next Tuesday, 2/21, first thing in the morning. Should be done there around 10:00, and to your house by noon. OK?

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    Just got off the phone with Jed.... Getting the service done next Tuesday, 2/21, first thing in the morning. Should be done there around 10:00, and to your house by noon. OK?
    That will work !!

Newbie Driver
    Installed a 17 in led light bar

Belt Change, Found forward gears, need to mount side mirrors to see who is behind me.. forget that last statement.. I'm normally the last one. . Oh Mother hen here..making sure everyone makes it back to camp for A COLD ONE
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    Belt Change, Found forward gears, need to mount side mirrors to see who is behind me.. forget that last statement.. I'm normally the last one. . Oh Mother hen here..making sure everyone makes it back to camp for A COLD ONE
    I know I've said this before, but knowing that you and Lance are behind us is is the ultimate confidence builder. I know Barb will always be right where I expect her to be, and I know Lance is the best navigator I've ever met so we absolutely cannot get lost!

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    I know I've said this before, but knowing that you and Lance are behind us is is the ultimate confidence builder. I know Barb will always be right where I expect her to be, and I know Lance is the best navigator I've ever met so we absolutely cannot get lost!
    I don't mind being last and making sure everyone makes it back to camp.. however.. 38mph on the highway for miles is a little excessive when I NEED A BEER at Middlegate.
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    I don't mind being last and making sure everyone makes it back to camp.. however.. 38mph on the highway for miles is a little excessive when I NEED A BEER at Middlegate.

Chauffeur Driver
    Installed Shock Therapy Level 4 Springs, and had the shocks re-valved. Can't wait to try them out!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    That will work !!
    See you tomorrow, Ed!

Page 69 of 95 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast