LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wholly-Terror Driver Ed & Charlene's Avatar
    buggy length is something to keep in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by stetson View Post
    So far we are considering a bumper pull of 22 to 25' with fuel station and generator.
    Trying to stay under 7,000lbs empty.
    More than likely going to purchase new.
    This will be a first for us.
    Generator is definitely a must have, I've had a few Toy haulers with fuel stations, and have had problems with every one of them, I have a 2011 Fuzion 26' Toy hauler now, and it seems I always have to do something to the pump to get it to work, it's now blowing the fuse when I turn it on.
    I'm thinking of removing the fuel station and tank, and converting my Generator to LP gas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumbling Driver
    I bet your drive gear in the fuel pump jammed up. Its a common issue with the fuel station pumps and will cause the fuse to pop. Need to pull the cover off pump and free up the main plastic gear inside.

Quote Originally Posted by jmack View Post
    I bet your drive gear in the fuel pump jammed up. Its a common issue with the fuel station pumps and will cause the fuse to pop. Need to pull the cover off pump and free up the main plastic gear inside.
    Yeah that's what it always is, I believe there is an upgrade that you can get that has better fins on the pump, but still kind of leaning toward takein it out, and going LP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank for all the info
    I will check out http://www.toyhaulerliquidators.com/
    I looked up the date for the RV show and it falls on the same weekend
    as Johnson Valley and I wanted to have it for that weekend.

Toy Hauler Question

There's also a dealer off Business 80 just before Arden way that has a lot of Toy Haulers. good luck see ya at March Madness.

PS: have you been riding around Forest Hill, would like to explore that area more.

Last edited by Mike621; 02-01-2017 at 07:21 PM.

Toy Hauler Question

Thank for all the info
    I will check out http://www.toyhaulerliquidators.com/
    I looked up the date for the RV show and it falls on the same weekend
    as Johnson Valley and I wanted to have it for that weekend.
    Toy Hauler Liquidators seem to be the best price I can find around Reno and northern ca,
    I've bought the 19' I'm selling from them and my brother got a 25' stealth from them. I will also be buying my new toy hauler from them as well. Great prices and from what we dealt with it was great service. Tony was our sales guy, think he is the owner?
    Last edited by Jeepalive; 02-01-2017 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    PS: have you been riding around Forest Hill, would like to explore that area more.
    I have been on all the trails around Sugar pine lake (mostly 50") before I changed wheels , tires and added spacers.
    Further up the road you are suppose to be able to go from Robinson flat to Soda Springs.
    I want to check that out when the snow melts. Right now they have the gate closed on Foresthill Rd. just past Sugar Pine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepalive View Post
    Toy Hauler Liquidators seem to be the best price I can find around Reno and northern ca,
    I've bought the 19' I'm selling from them and my brother got a 25' stealth from them. I will also be buying my new toy hauler from them as well. Great prices and from what we dealt with it was great service. Tony was our sales guy, think he is the owner?
    Thanks, I will check them out for sure.

I have been on all the trails around Sugar pine lake (mostly 50") before I changed wheels , tires and added spacers.
    Further up the road you are suppose to be able to go from Robinson flat to Soda Springs.
    I want to check that out when the snow melts. Right now they have the gate closed on Foresthill Rd. just past Sugar Pine.
    Cool I've done the Robinson flats to Soda springs on my motorcycle last summer, would like to do it with my SXS, in the spring, some really nice country up there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast