LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Massive Group of RZR's in the DUNES!

Hey guys, new to the group. We just finished our 2nd Annual 'Doin the Dunes' trip to Little Sahara in Waynoka, Ok. Next year is already shaping up to be monstrous! I had the pleasure of both organizing and filming this event! Let me know what you think?

First welcome to the form . Nice video , looks like everyone was having a good time. One of these days I want to get out to those dunes and check them out.

Welcome to the forum , looks like a cool place . Just a little to far for me . Oh and yes it is a nice video .

That ride looks like it would be a great time .

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    Welcome to the forum , looks like a cool place . Just a little to far for me . Oh and yes it is a nice video .
    Yeah that's a bit of a trip for you but you have some dunes near you that are pretty decent

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Johnson View Post
    First welcome to the form . Nice video , looks like everyone was having a good time. One of these days I want to get out to those dunes and check them out.
    Thanks for the compliment. Everyone had a blast. Pretty much a first for all of us with such a big group. Adds quite the element of fun for sure. How far away are you from Little Sahara? Next year is sure to be WAY bigger with some big names stepping up to the plate.

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Welcome to the crazies. .Thawould need to be a destinations trip for us from the Pacific Northwest. ..did a maps search..1832 miles that doable sometime maybe include a Hatfield/McCoy in the trip also.

Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    Welcome to the crazies. .Thawould need to be a destinations trip for us from the Pacific Northwest. ..did a maps search..1832 miles that doable sometime maybe include a Hatfield/McCoy in the trip also.
    Yeah that would be a trip! Next year we will have Polaris and many of the big names in the industry there.

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Ya we have UTV invasion here on the West Coast, one in Oregon in June, SSeptember in Idaho a ID Feb in CA.

Nice!
    Tatum Black Widow
    402 stroker twin turbo
    Albins sequential
    1200hp @ 18psi

Nice video .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast