LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
    Bumbling Driver

Prescott Az. to Lake Havasu Az.

There are five sxs that will make the trip to Lake Havasu come this May 1st. it is 110 miles on way. Dirt roads and trails all the way except the last 12 miles.We will stay two nights in hotel, then return trip home. We always carry some camping gear just in case there is a break down along the way and have to spend the night. I love long trips. Our last trip was the Grand Staircase in southern Utah.You start just out of Lake Powell. This is a week long trip into the slot canyons and this trip is like a trip back in time. You can see some of the canyons if you search Escalante slot canyons. No hotels camping all the way. If you make this trip go prepared ! One year we did not know there had been some flooding just before our trip. Well long story short we had to rebuild some dirt roads at some of the creeks as they had been washed out, big time. and the mud&%*@. One sxs pulling a small trailer stopped rolling as mud had packed up between the fender and the tire and had to remove the fenders. Now with no fenders guess where the mud went. Thank You for your time to read this Thread. Drago.....

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    There are five sxs that will make the trip to Lake Havasu come this May 1st. it is 110 miles on way. Dirt roads and trails all the way except the last 12 miles.We will stay two nights in hotel, then return trip home. We always carry some camping gear just in case there is a break down along the way and have to spend the night. I love long trips. Our last trip was the Grand Staircase in southern Utah.You start just out of Lake Powell. This is a week long trip into the slot canyons and this trip is like a trip back in time. You can see some of the canyons if you search Escalante slot canyons. No hotels camping all the way. If you make this trip go prepared ! One year we did not know there had been some flooding just before our trip. Well long story short we had to rebuild some dirt roads at some of the creeks as they had been washed out, big time. and the mud&%*@. One sxs pulling a small trailer stopped rolling as mud had packed up between the fender and the tire and had to remove the fenders. Now with no fenders guess where the mud went. Thank You for your time to read this Thread. Drago.....
    Sounds like fun.. except for the camping part.. lol.
    AZ is a fun place to ride.
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Newbie Driver
    I wish it was flipped from Havasu to Prescott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    We need some great pictures.. this may have to be on my buckets list for when we get down there fulltime
    Don't Run Out Of Talent